Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Didn't he leave SF under bad vibes? Not sure if he's the answer. I wouldn't be surprised if Mark waits until the off season to make a decision. Considering our past history of going through coaches like toilet paper, I think he waits.
    Yea, That is what we are discussing, Rich is our coach for the rest of the season, I also think special team coaches usually make good head coaches. Rich has been one of the best special team coaches for years so lets see if he can lead.

Mark interviewed Jim before we hired Gruden...SF was a mess in the front office at the end, Why he left to go to Michigan. Harbaugh was Grudens QB coach the first time around. I think Mark likes having a head coach who can run the whole organization

Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Good
    Like button

Just hire snoop …. And be done with it

Snoop, I never seen a real man change teams like he does, First he liked us, Then he liked Pittsburg, Now he is on TB12s nuts

Na we need Ice Cube

Might as well at this point. Fits the franchise well

If you want the hot commodity then brian daboll or kellen moore it is.If you want to go with more experience but not 2002 west coast offense then doug pederson could be a good head coach,has led the eagles to a superbowl win.

If we want to go through email-gate again then eric bieniemy is the guy.Plus,I doubt he has a significant role in kc.

People keep acting like these high profile candidates actually want to come here. I'll take Byron Leftwich or Snoop

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    People keep acting like these high profile candidates actually want to come here. I'll take Byron Leftwich or Snoop
    I mean we have a brand new stadium. New state of the art training facility. City people would be willing to live in thats affordable. A good QB that most HCs would like. Plus plenty of descent talent.

Not saying we are going to steal McVay from the Rams but there are parts there to attract someone.

Plsus for guys like Kellen Moore, Bryron Leftwhich, and Joe Brady they have never have been a HC. Those chances dont always come along. Doubt they pass on one if they get offered it.

Well I disagree , nobody is moving their family to Las Vegas lol. It's a place 20 year olds go to blackout. "Sin city". You can't walk down the street without seeing 500 prostitute flyers on the ground. But hey if there kids need a free limo and bottle service

Also every thread = Mayock and gruden need to be fired, worst drafts and free agent moves ever.

New theme: we have lots of young talent and good players. Great core where we won't need a rebuild and coaches will like it

Also every thread = Mayock and gruden need to be fired, worst drafts and free agent moves ever.

New theme: we have lots of young talent and good players. Great core where we won't need a rebuild and coaches will like it
    Well I have never said gruden and mayock needed to be fired and although I have critized some of the drafts and acquisitions we do still have young talent.

Well I disagree , nobody is moving their family to Las Vegas lol. It's a place 20 year olds go to blackout. "Sin city". You can't walk down the street without seeing 500 prostitute flyers on the ground. But hey if there kids need a free limo and bottle service
    And you are welcome to that opinion. Vegas once you leave the strip is a pretty descent city and no different any other other major city. Plus for being a major city it has affordable housing and some good schools.

If you only see Vegas as the strip then sure it may not seem as family friendly.

I would also be very alarmed if we are banking on Carr to lure a high end candidate in here. Even if they like him he has no deal and place and will be in a contract year, meaning they may be forced play the QB lottery in year 2 potentially ending their coaching career

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast