Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Raider Head Coaching candidates beyond 2021.

Thought this subject deserved a thread.

Go...

How about Doug Pederson if they go the experienced coach route?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Dabo Swinney or Lincoln Riley

This guy has to be the pick if he’s available.

I’m the president of the Christian Barmore fanclub.

Prediction…

Mayock to Head Scouting (if still employees)
    Louis Riddick GM
    Eric Bieniemy HC

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    How about Doug Pederson if they go the experienced coach route?
    I like Pederson-Philly pulled the pin on him way too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Prediction…

Mayock to Head Scouting (if still employees)
    Louis Riddick GM
    Eric Bieniemy HC
    Not against it but not sure they go with Eric after all that went down with Gruden. Eric has a checkered pass with abuse, some indecents in college and other indecents going against him.

I'm guessing it will be someone young and new to the HC position. I can't imagine anyone with a solid resume as a HC actually wanting this job

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I'm guessing it will be someone young and new to the HC position. I can't imagine anyone with a solid resume as a HC actually wanting this job
    Are we hoping for more failure? Not like we haven't tried doing that with Dennis Allen, Lane Kiffen, Hue Jackson etc etc. I think it all depends how we finish the season. If we finish with a top 5 pick I expect Mayock or whomever is the new GM to hire a college coach or one of these young assistants. If we finish close to .500 I expect Raiders to hire a more established coordinator to be HC.

Either way this has set us back at least 2-3 more years. Total rebuild is necessary. I just hope we hired a damn OC that is caught up to todays game and not think we are still playing football the way it was played 20+ years ago.

Sad but true.

What veteran HC is going to pack his family up to move into Las Vegas of all places so he can work for Mark Davis? None

My biggest lament will always be that the Raiders couldn't get a stadium built in the Bay Area. Even with the higher taxes, drought, fires, earthquakes and horrible commute traffic, this place is perfect for a football franchise. And it wouldn't be a tough sell for a new HC and his family.

are you kidding california is a shell of what it once was people are struggling to make it here with such high
    taxes high home cost and no real freedom from the oppression of regulation from the government who cannot
    provide even the basics reliably like water and energy. I would rather move a family to Vegas than crumbling canceling California and let it be known I was born here and have lived all over cali. But with property taxes running as much as a buying home in other places I can't see a future where I am renting from the government to live in my own home. Homeless crysis water crysis employment crysis boarder crysis energy crysis need I say more.

I am glad Gruden is out he has sucked as head coach since day one back.
    his offense is lame has nothing exiting in it at all. I believe we do have a good
    young core and don't necessarily need a complete rebuild I hope Mayock stays
    but we need better coaching I think coaching has been the downfall the last few years
    I don't want to see another reggie erra where we get rid of all our good players and start
    over that never works out we need to build with what we have and make it better
    until it wins.

I would be for Cable being our head coach TBO

Mark needs to make sure this season is a ****ing ******** first....i'm tired of blowing it up every 3/4 years and another freakin rebuild. Let's focus on how we can win now. 2 weeks ago we were 3-0. Does anyone remember. We need more Vet OL help, we need more aggressive passing on O play action on first down would be nice on every drive from now on. Stop trying to run the ball when we are losing up front the modern game doesn't need this approach.

I'd bring in a veteran HC from outside to oversee it right now. Rich can focus on ST its been a slight improvement on kicking game this season but still needs a lot of work. Our return game has been a mess at times. If it wasn't for Renthrow it would have been a disaster.

Our D lacks another big man inside to take up blockers in run the game. Trade for someone. In the modern game a monster over the other teams C works.

For pity's sake change our C right now. James is so far out of his depth at this level persevering is an insult to the players around him.

WIN NOW

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast