Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    I would say he has out performed expectations at Michigan... Lets face it, Kids go south, Or where it is warm... If you are a top recruit your not going to Michigan, This isn't old school kids, They want the glamour.. One of the big reasons I think Miami should have the best college program, Some how they don't. Jim gets the most out of his players and he is a gritty coach...

Iím increasingly thinking Doug Pederson is the best option.

Winning record, track record of developing QBs, strong offensive coach.

Keep Carr and draft his replacement in Pedersonís system.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I would say he has out performed expectations at Michigan... Lets face it, Kids go south, Or where it is warm... If you are a top recruit your not going to Michigan, This isn't old school kids, They want the glamour.. One of the big reasons I think Miami should have the best college program, Some how they don't. Jim gets the most out of his players and he is a gritty coach...
    We'll see how good he is this week. If he wins, then his value rises. That being said, if he wins, do you think Michigan lets him go? I think he stays away, at least from this team, unless he's given control, bu then look how Gruden with his power panned out.

Ohio State doesnít have that problem. You know Wolverines biggest rival who whoops them every year. Who has a Coach nowhere near the caliber as Jim ďBo SchembechlerĒ Harbaugh!! You are completely out of touch with college football if you donít think itís a big deal to play at Michigan. Jim can go out and get as many 5 star recruits as he wants. Jim would be another Gruden type hire. An animated character, with an ancient philosophy.

People who think Gruden or Habaugh have a out of date philosophy, Show how out of touch they are with the NFL or Football period..... Nothing is new or some type of genius offensive plan...

Oh boy you sure got me genius. Everyone is still running out of power I with a fullback? Formations havenít changed in fifty plus years? Yep nothing new when it comes to a NFL offense in 2021. SMH 🤦🏽*♂️ Seems you know less about the Pros than you do college!

I just hope Mark isn't resting on his laurels thinking of extending Don Bisaccia for consistency's sake. He better be researching new GMs and HCs quietly. Have a contingency plan, even if you never use it.

I donít want Mark involved at all with the coaching search. Heís a clueless stargazer that would only be looking to make a big splash, instead of making a good hire. I think completely cleaning house would be too much to undertake, so keep Mayock and let him find Bissaciaís replacement. No retreads please.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I just hope Mark isn't resting on his laurels thinking of extending Don Bisaccia for consistency's sake. He better be researching new GMs and HCs quietly. Have a contingency plan, even if you never use it.
    Unless they miraculously find a way to win 4-5 of the next 7 games, I wouldnít think that would even be on the table.

So barring that I think the only question mark has is whether he keeps Mayock on and let him choose the next coach, or hire a new GM and let him hire a coach.

Either way, decisions on Carr and the roster shouldnít be made until the new gm/coach are in place.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    We'll see how good he is this week. If he wins, then his value rises. That being said, if he wins, do you think Michigan lets him go? I think he stays away, at least from this team, unless he's given control, bu then look how Gruden with his power panned out.
    Could also look at it as, He beats Ohio and that is his last accomplishment... Mark wanted him bad in 2014... He will have the keys just like Gruden.

Other then that, He may go to Bradley if he wants continuation. And him and Mayock will try to find a offensive coordinator to get the most out of Carr..

I would get Harbaugh, Give him a Gruden contract and tell him we will go after Rodgers, Trade Carr and draft a QB to sit behind him for a year or two. Adams will follow Rodgers here, We will have a legitimate offense and hopefully keep the defense in tact, For the most part... I' m over Abrams... And Leavitt as well... You can't tell me Haha isn't better then both.

I'm going to go ahead and veto the "Jim Harbaugh getting Jon Gruden" contract stuff.

Would I take Jim Harbaugh as the head coach of the Raiders? Absolutely! But Mark must realize it's crazy to let a head coach run EVERYTHING within an organization.

Plenty of solid options. Don't give any of them full control.

Could also look at it as, He beats Ohio and that is his last accomplishment... Mark wanted him bad in 2014... He will have the keys just like Gruden.

Other then that, He may go to Bradley if he wants continuation. And him and Mayock will try to find a offensive coordinator to get the most out of Carr..

I would get Harbaugh, Give him a Gruden contract and tell him we will go after Rodgers, Trade Carr and draft a QB to sit behind him for a year or two. Adams will follow Rodgers here, We will have a legitimate offense and hopefully keep the defense in tact, For the most part... I' m over Abrams... And Leavitt as well... You can't tell me Haha isn't better then both.
    What happens if Harbaugh has different ideas? Who wins?

I agree Shred, Peterson the guy. Keep Mayock and Carr and it won't be a total rebuild. Get Davante for a No.1 WR, draft a QB, RT, and Defense.
    Last edited by RAMSES32; 11-23-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    What happens if Harbaugh has different ideas? Who wins?
    Whatever he thinks is gonna win games then go with whatever he wants...

As far as Pederson, He struggled without Reich, And lost that locker room real quick after winning a super bowl for a town that was as desperate as can be... If we are keeping Mayock, Id go with Joe Brady or promote Bradley and dig up Musgrave and see if Carr and him can bring it back.

Why do I think that Gruden is sueing the league so that he could get rehired again?

Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast