Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 6 Green Bay Packers (4-1) at Chicago Bears (3-2)

Week Six

VS

Sunday November 29th at 1:00 PM EST/ 12:00 PM CST
    TV: Fox

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Justin Fields, QB #1 458 Yards / 1 TD 2 INT / 51.4 CMP% / 64.5 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 1241 Yards / 10 TD 3 INT / 65.6 CMP% / 101.3 Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Damien Williams, RB #8 - 137 Yards / 83 Carries/ 4.3 YPC/ 2 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 309 Yards / 70 Carries/ 4.4 YPC/ 2 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Darnell Mooney, WR #11 - 20 Catches / 261 Yards / 0 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 42 Catches / 579 Yards / 2 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Cole Kmet, TE #85 - 10 Catches / 81 Yards / 0 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 9 Catches / 82 Yards / 1 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Bilal Nichols, DE #98 - 17 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 23 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Roquan Smith, LB #58 - 50 Tackles / 2.0 Sacks/ 2 PD / 1 INT / 0 FF
    De'Vondre Campbell, LB #59 - 48 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 2 INT / 3 PD

Defensive Back

~VS~

Eddie Jackson, S #4 - 21 Tackles / 0 INT / 0 PDEF / 0.0 Sack / 1 FF
    Eric Stokes CB #21 - 18 Tackles / 1 INT / 7 PDEF / 0 Sack

Kicker

~VS~

Cairo Santos, K #2 - 7 FGM / 7 FGA / 9 XPM / 9 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 10 FGM / 13 FGA / 12 XPM / 13 XPA

Click For More Stats

Rough showing by the o-line so far. After that opening possession, offense not moving the ball at all.

If Chi called a timeout before officially challenging the first down, why didnít they lose a 2nd timeout for losing the challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by MFNkingAC View Post
    If Chi called a timeout before officially challenging the first down, why didnít they lose a 2nd timeout for losing the challenge?
    They won the challenge. But I donít understand why they got their TO back. You took the to to decide if you wanted to challenge. Makes no sense to me. That and the St Brown TD being taken away from a phantom PI call were real gifts by the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    They won the challenge. But I donít understand why they got their TO back. You took the to to decide if you wanted to challenge. Makes no sense to me. That and the St Brown TD being taken away from a phantom PI call were real gifts by the officials.
    They won the challenge? Really? They were challenging the spot on a play GB was given a 1st down, after the challenge it was still 1st and 10, did they win the challenge based on the spot but still resulted in a 1st down?

I watch at a bar so I rarely get sound to the games, but yeah there have been a few questionable calls but Iím biased lol

I didnít like the penalty when Fields slid late, I get them protecting the QB but to me it looked like the DB squared up made his move before QB started his slide and was flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by MFNkingAC View Post
    They won the challenge? Really? They were challenging the spot on a play GB was given a 1st down, after the challenge it was still 1st and 10, did they win the challenge based on the spot but still resulted in a 1st down?

I watch at a bar so I rarely get sound to the games, but yeah there have been a few questionable calls but Iím biased lol

I didnít like the penalty when Fields slid late, I get them protecting the QB but to me it looked like the DB squared up made his move before QB started his slide and was flagged.
    You had to have missed something. Chi won the challenge. We ran a sneak to convert after the challenge.

As far as the Fields slide, itís pretty black and white anymore. If they slide, you canít touch them.

You had to have missed something. Chi won the challenge. We ran a sneak to convert after the challenge.

As far as the Fields slide, itís pretty black and white anymore. If they slide, you canít touch them.
    Really? Apparently I did miss something lol, I didnít see them convert because it was called back. I suppose things like that are easy to miss when you arenít able to listen. Thanks for the reply and clearing that up

good win, both sides of the ball started slow but, warmed up. definitely need to start getting some bodies back for the secondary. Savage went out being evaluated for a concussion and don't think he ever made it back in. Jonathan Garvin was looking decent. Clark went into beast mode. was great seeing Rodgers open it up and hit some other targets other than Adams. EQ should have had a TD but, it was a total ******** call by the refs. I know they kept bringing up the no call off sides on Clark earlier in the game and I know he moved but, it looked like the ball came out right as he was jumping and it looked like he didn't move forward. I don't know was really weird Refs sucked the whole game.

Yea, it really wasn't a well officiated game by any means. I think Clark was offsides and like we said on the Pitt blocked kick, even if he wasn't technically offsides, they almost always call that. But I do also think their LG was pretty early on their first TD too. And that EQ PI was a trash call, but so was the hold on Chicago's later TD (they did score that drive anyways though.).

Either way, we got the win. It wasn't super pretty, but the bears are a decent team. Similar to the Cincy win last week, beating decent teams on the road is not easy. Winning ugly is better than losing pretty.

That supposed offsides callÖ really didnít look to me like he crossed the line. Granted, Iím a bit biased but I understood why they didnít call it.

That supposed offsides callÖ really didnít look to me like he crossed the line. Granted, Iím a bit biased but I understood why they didnít call it.
    yeah like I said he definitely moved early but, it didn't look like he crossed early. but yea we are definitely bias.

Defense was again the stinker of the game. Our CBs need to get healthy. I sure hope we can figure something out soon. Douglas was rated 47.7 and Yiadom a 26.8. Yikes.

2nd ILB also an issue Jaylon and Barnes a 34.3 & 26.8

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Defense was again the stinker of the game. Our CBs need to get healthy. I sure hope we can figure something out soon. Douglas was rated 47.7 and Yiadom a 26.8. Yikes.

2nd ILB also an issue Jaylon and Barnes a 34.3 & 26.8
    I'm not gonna look at grades for Smith and Douglas yet, they are way too new to the system. its not like a video game where you pick someone up and that same week they are getting 6 sacks or 3 ints and 20 tackles.

Ok well compare them to the two players that have been on the team all year and they were better. About the only good I can find in it I guess.

Those positions are problems thatís all Iím saying. Wrong? Nope

Douglas gave up 3 catches for 32 yards on 6 targets. I do get its possible he missed some coverages that weren't thrown and all of that. And I appreciate what PFF does, which should absolutely be an input into measuring a player, but I'm not sure I'm taking their week to week grades as the end all be all for guys either, especially when you're talking about somewhat subjective desicions on stuff like blown responsibility.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 10-19-2021 at 03:49 PM.