Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Finalized 23-Man Roster

Seider and Raymond both made the roster giving Wings fans some (potentially) bit future pieces to watch. Disappointed Veleno didn't join them however. Though this could change daily so we'll see depending on Smith and Rasmussen's injury status.

what's your thoughts on the goaltending situation?

Nedeljkovic looked solid last year, but it's just one year, and we drafted the giant dude, I wanna say Cosca?

(looked it up, Cossa was the name, damn I was really close!)

Greiss is old, Ned is youngish, Cossa is super young, we might have a succession plan in place
    Last edited by GuySir; 10-14-2021 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    what's your thoughts on the goaltending situation?

Nedeljkovic looked solid last year, but it's just one year, and we drafted the giant dude, I wanna say Cosca?

(looked it up, Cossa was the name, damn I was really close!)

Greiss is old, Ned is youngish, Cossa is super young, we might have a succession plan in place
    I like it. For the cheap and easy comparison it feels a lot like TB's Ben Bishop/Andrei Vasilevsky situation. Nedeljkovic will carry the load for the near future while Cossa ripens in the minors. Once the time is right (theoretically) sell high on Nedel and roll with Cossa. Funny enough Bishop was already 27 years old when he arrived in TB, Nedel is 25 going on 26 come January so the age is close. Greiss is the nice spell the starter type of vet for the year.