Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    I don't have any particular players in mind but I believe that the Bears should trade Mack, Hicks and re-sign Robinson. Whoever the GM and HC are, they need to start with a decent assortment of draft picks and have money to sign free agents. I'd start with rebuilding the offense first and that means a high quality left tackle and a tall go to wide receiver. With another tackle and possibly another center and wide out. Losing Mack and Hicks would hurt but they haven't been healthy this entire season and they can back fill their positions as best as they can.

Hicks is a FA.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Not sure where to post this. But i hope whoever is in charge does not overpay to keep Bilal. I like Bilal. He is a solid player. But we have other needs and IMO an average DE/DT isnt high on that list. We have Edwards (who is OK) Tonga is at least good against the run. And even Blackson is under contract.

I am also more sure in finding depth at DL in the draft then i am finding... A WR..... A CB..... Or OL.

I just think his money is better spent elsewhere. And i have seen a few writers say he and Daniels should be priorities and I would say only Daniels is the priority.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Bilal has been one of the more disappointing players this year. I expected a bigger jump from him. Unless he comes dirt cheap I let him walk. You can find plug and play veteran lineman in FA every year.

Thoughts on possibility of Graham Jr breaking out the rest of the season (I'm very high on him his coverage instincts were very good imo)?

If he does , is there any scenario where bears shouldn't go offense for the first 2 picks ? I just want to see them go all in on surrounding him with more talent .

Maybe a wr and center first two rounds ?

Then a te later in the draft.

Nickel /dline for rest

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Thoughts on possibility of Graham Jr breaking out the rest of the season (I'm very high on him his coverage instincts were very good imo)?

If he does , is there any scenario where bears shouldn't go offense for the first 2 picks ? I just want to see them go all in on surrounding him with more talent .

Maybe a wr and center first two rounds ?

Then a te later in the draft.

Nickel /dline for rest

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Still probably need a starting CB. Graham is best served as a Nickel imo.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Still probably need a starting CB. Graham is best served as a Nickel imo.
    I think he has enough ability to stick outside. I was very high on him as I saw him a lot being an Arizona fan and Oregon generally being the class of the PAC 12. He has very very good instincts and I think he could develop into a great corner.

Either way they need one more guy. You canít live in todayís NFL without at least three quality starting corners and we realistically have one of those right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a lot of needs. WR is definitely one of them but I would only go high on 1 WR. That guy is going to be paired with Mooney. We need to look for a diamond in the rough type for our other WR. Jack Sorensom is a guy I'd look at undrafted.

We need a CB, could use some OL. RB we are good. QB we are good. TE we are good. LB we are good. I think we can wait a year on Edge guys. Probably Safety too. WR, CB, OL would be the 3 spots I look into early and in Free Agency.

its going to be nice having high picks in each of the rounds we have our picks.... It sucks not having a first.... But there could like allways be real value at the end of the 1st going into the 2nd. CB or WR would be my 2 I would gun for there. Also would not be opposed to trading down..... or going interior rusher if there was somebody there.

Its going to be a really hard offseason though. I just dont see many spots I would be willing to create cap space with either. I know some have said.... Trading mack or Quinn. But its a major blow to our pass rush loosing both an edge of that caliber and likely Hicks.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    its going to be nice having high picks in each of the rounds we have our picks.... It sucks not having a first.... But there could like allways be real value at the end of the 1st going into the 2nd. CB or WR would be my 2 I would gun for there. Also would not be opposed to trading down..... or going interior rusher if there was somebody there.

Its going to be a really hard offseason though. I just dont see many spots I would be willing to create cap space with either. I know some have said.... Trading mack or Quinn. But its a major blow to our pass rush loosing both an edge of that caliber and likely Hicks.
    Mack has been gimpy now for two years straight as has Hicks. They both consume a lot of money for what has become part-time players.

I think you have to go WR with that 2nd. This is a pretty deep WR class, so there's a decent chance a day 1 talent is there in the early 2nd.

I'd also look to sign someone like Gallup too.

I still think Godwin is a perfect get. Heíll be cheaper because of the ACL, but he has 9 months to get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I still think Godwin is a perfect get. Heíll be cheaper because of the ACL, but he has 9 months to get ready.
    Basically same situation as ARob was coming back from his ACL. Around the same age too. Get him and a WR in the 2nd and Fields will have legit weapons not these lazy stop gap signings like Goodwin and Byrd.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I would love Godwin too.

Anyone really think they let godwin go..... I mean they do have Jensen too. So maybe its a cap issue.... But truthfully i doubt we can afford him either.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast