Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I understand on ARob but we have guaranteed access and itís a one year deal so minimum risk. Give a different coach a chance to use him better.
    My mistake, thought you said extend him. I wouldn't mind another tag, I guess. Just hoping they go in a different direction.

Ship has probably sailed there.Tagging AROB again would cost a fortune. I'm definitely on the Gallup bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Big meh on ARob. Throw that money at one of the many other WRs available (I really like Gallup and/or Godwin) and draft one in very deep WR draft.

I won't pretend to know anything about the C prospects, but throwing as many resources at the Offense has to happen, obviously.
    I don't know anything outside of the consensus top C... Lindenbaum from Iowa. Just seeing clips and he's ridiculous. First round lock.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Ship has probably sailed there.Tagging AROB again would cost a fortune. I'm definitely on the Gallup bandwagon.
    Same. Would like to see this team get a younger replacement at this point. If the price is right (which I could see with him having a down-year) I wouldn't mind bringing him back, but I understand it's a deep WR class both in FA and college. Seems like a good year to move on.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    How much would A Rob end up costing now. His down year could lower his value. If he came in 13-15 mil i think i would keep him. If not him though kirk would be my target. Gallup and Juju would also be high up on that list. But I also think drafting somebody is important too.

I know some want to go cb. I think i would go we and OL. Sign a capable vet for the defense. The offense needs to be the focus like it was with Mitch his 2nd year.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Mentioned before, but forgot his name, Jameson Williams from Alabama is another WR to add to this pool.

I think our best approach in the offseason is to double dip in the draft and FA at both WR & IOL.

Mentioned before, but forgot his name, Jameson Williams from Alabama is another WR to add to this pool.

I think our best approach in the offseason is to double dip in the draft and FA at both WR & IOL.
    I think definitely draft a lineman, but if the plan is for Jenkins and Borom to start at tackle next year, I'd prefer FA vets for the interior. Bring back Daniels and sign Ryan Jensen for center. Then double dip WR in the draft, as well as signing a vet. Draft defense with later round picks. With Hicks, Nichols, Trevathan all FAs, we will pretty much need everything except edge rushers.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think definitely draft a lineman, but if the plan is for Jenkins and Borom to start at tackle next year, I'd prefer FA vets for the interior. Bring back Daniels and sign Ryan Jensen for center. Then double dip WR in the draft, as well as signing a vet. Draft defense with later round picks. With Hicks, Nichols, Trevathan all FAs, we will pretty much need everything except edge rushers.
    Jensen is worth pursuing, but I don't know why he'd leave Tampa, especially if Brady sticks around.

I assume Daniels is a forgone conclusion as far as an extension goes and I'd like to extend Nichols too.

I donít think Stroud is bad by any means. Heís pretty solid, but man his receivers help him out so much. They are so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I donít think Stroud is bad by any means. Heís pretty solid, but man his receivers help him out so much. They are so good.

Thatís what you get from a RS freshmen QB.

Jensen is worth pursuing, but I don't know why he'd leave Tampa, especially if Brady sticks around.

I assume Daniels is a forgone conclusion as far as an extension goes and I'd like to extend Nichols too.
    Yeah they'd be complete idiots to let Daniels go. He's not someone I think of as elite, but he's above average, young, and it helps to have consistency. It doesn't have to be Jensen either. Just get an experienced interior linemen and shuffle things as need be. People will make a big deal out of it, but Whitehair at center is fine and still much better than Mustipher. There should be plenty of guys in play. If not, double dip on FA receivers and grab an interior lineman and DB with the first two picks. I think protecting Fields will be the most important thing though and I'd like the margin for error on the line to be as thin as possible.

Much too early to try and predict or make a mock off-season, but just to further reflect how much flexability we'll have this off-season:

Pre-6/1:
    Restructure Mack & Eddie Jackson
    Cut Cohen

Whitehair is a potential restructure candidate too, and Goldman could be restructured or cut depending on what happens and what's out there, but I'm leaving them alone for now if it's up to me.

They could also cut Blackson and/or Attachou for a couple million each, but I think both are quality depth pieces for what they cost, so again, I'll leave them alone.

As is, that's 65 mil

Re-sign Daniels 4/40/10
    Re-sign Nichols 3/20/6.66
    Re-sign O'Donnell 2/5/2.5
    Re-sign DHC 2/3/1.5
    Re-sign Bars 1/1/1
    Re-sign Scales 1/1/1
    ERFA tender Horsted 825 K
    ***Mustipher could also be ERFA tendered, which I think would be fine. He's fine as a depth guy, just not starter material imo

Key FAs: Dalton, Robinson, Peters, Hicks, Graham, Ifedi, Tashaun Gipson

That's roughly 40 mil to play with in FA.

Post 6/1 cuts/trades:
    Robert Quinn 12.9 mil
    Trevathan 3.5 mil

This would set them up for a good post-6/1 wave as well. Also I wouldn't expect them to be able to, but if they can trade Foles, they can save 8 million. Cutting him to me would not be worth it cause the savings in that case are only 3 mil, which is probably how much you'll pay a solid backup anyway, and you can do worse than Foles in that regard.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 11-27-2021 at 05:39 PM.

Money talks though. It's basically Jensen or Ben Jones (who's 33,34 I believe). Either that or the draft... Mustipher has to be replaced though.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Money talks though. It's basically Jensen or Ben Jones (who's 33,34 I believe). Either that or the draft... Mustipher has to be replaced though.
    I don't think tampa would pet an OL go.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Seen him for the first time yesterday and wow is he electric.

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast