Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I would actually love to take a shot on London if heís there. And itís not because he went to my high school lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would too. He's a stud.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Olave is clearly behind Wilson as a prospect, but he should be a good pro.

Burks and Wilson should be the first two receivers taken...both have WR1/Alpha type of upside. London was already close to the same tier as those two, but he might slide into the 2nd because of his injury.

On the flip side, this draft stinks for OL, so that's gonna have to be a FA priority, but I have no idea who's worthwhile in this class.
    Yeah, I think it's clear WR will be an early target for the Bears in the 2022 draft. The way people are hyping up this class, maybe the first two picks should go to the position. It's still hard to say not knowing what Jenkins and Borom are, but at least Jenkins figures to be a starter next year regardless of what happens. Borom may or may not end up holding his own, but either way, that's 1 or 2 starters on the line assuming we re-sign Daniels, which feels like a no brainer. Sign another interior lineman too and draft one with a mid-late pick imo.

Iíd only draft 1 WR early. We already have Mooney locked in. Iíd draft one and go hard after one in FA. With AAron leaving Green Bay, go after Davante Adams. Get your Young QB a true elite weapon to help him grow up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Iíd only draft 1 WR early. We already have Mooney locked in. Iíd draft one and go hard after one in FA. With AAron leaving Green Bay, go after Davante Adams. Get your Young QB a true elite weapon to help him grow up fast.
    I'd go Godwin, personally. Much younger. Has been awesome even before Brady, too.

Gallup is interesting to me as well.

I'm guessing Adams will want to go to a contender though. This is likely his contract.

But overall, I agree the right path is probably drafting and signing a WR. The Bears have the resources to do both.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-21-2021 at 11:20 AM.

I'd go Godwin, personally. Much younger. Has been awesome even before Brady, too.

I'm guessing Adams will want to go to a contender though. This is likely his contract.

But overall, I agree the right path is probably drafting and signing a WR. The Bears have the resources to do both.
    We really need a corner too. Idk what the class is like, but I think you have to go CB/WR or WR/CB first two picks. Then maybe try to go with another WR in free agency along with an interior offensive lineman. That team can probably compete for the division crown next season if it works out.

I mean any good FA. Obviously Adams is the elite. I like Gallup a lot. Could be significantly cheaper then bigger names.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    We really need a corner too. Idk what the class is like, but I think you have to go CB/WR or WR/CB first two picks. Then maybe try to go with another WR in free agency along with an interior offensive lineman. That team can probably compete for the division crown next season if it works out.

I'm perfectly fine with neglecting the D altogether for an offseason. I think you should devote every available resource to the Offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I mean any good FA. Obviously Adams is the elite. I like Gallup a lot. Could be significantly cheaper then bigger names.
    Sure. Agreed.

I wouldn't hate extending ARob either, but I feel like his best days are behind him and there's several guys I'd rather throw money at in this FA class instead.

Adams, Godwin, Gallup, JuJu, Courtland Sutton, Mike Williams...a lot of good options. I'll be disappointed if we don't make a strong push for some of those guys.

Olave is clearly behind Wilson as a prospect, but he should be a good pro.

Burks and Wilson should be the first two receivers taken...both have WR1/Alpha type of upside. London was already close to the same tier as those two, but he might slide into the 2nd because of his injury.

On the flip side, this draft stinks for OL, so that's gonna have to be a FA priority, but I have no idea who's worthwhile in this class.
    And what's funny is Smith-Njigba is better than both of them most likely. Embarrassment of riches for Stroud to throw to. They should also look at drafting Ruckert from OSU he and Fields had a great rapport.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    And what's funny is Smith-Njigba is better than both of them most likely. Embarrassment of riches for Stroud to throw to. They should also look at drafting Ruckert from OSU he and Fields had a great rapport.
    Didn't the guy from Bama (Jameson?) also transfer from OSU?

I'm perfectly fine with neglecting the D altogether for an offseason. I think you should devote every available resource to the Offense.Sure. Agreed.

I wouldn't hate extending ARob either, but I feel like his best days are behind him and there's several guys I'd rather throw money at in this FA class instead.

Adams, Godwin, Gallup, JuJu, Courtland Sutton, Mike Williams...a lot of good options. I'll be disappointed if we don't make a strong push for some of those guys.
    I think you need to come away with 2 of those guys honestly. I like the idea of a Njoku at TE as well.

Yeah he was buried on the depth chart at OSU

Yep Jameson Williams and they also have Julian Fleming who was the #1 high school WR a few years ago and has been injured this year, Emeka Egbuka the #1 high school WR last year (leading FBS in kick return average), and Marvin Harrison Jr. yes that Marvin Harrison. It's honestly insane.

Center and CB should be the first two picks. I donít care what order at this point. Tag ARob again and sign a Michael Gallup at WR.

Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Center and CB should be the first two picks. I donít care what order at this point. Tag ARob again and sign a Michael Gallup at WR.
    Big meh on ARob. Throw that money at one of the many other WRs available (I really like Gallup and/or Godwin) and draft one in very deep WR draft.

I won't pretend to know anything about the C prospects, but throwing as many resources at the Offense has to happen, obviously.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-25-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Big meh on ARob. Throw that money at one of the many other WRs available (I really like Gallup and/or Godwin) and draft one in very deep WR draft.

I won't pretend to know anything about the C prospects, but throwing as many resources at the Offense has to happen, obviously.
    I understand on ARob but we have guaranteed access and itís a one year deal so minimum risk. Give a different coach a chance to use him better.

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast