Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I would bet 3 of them. I have a feeling the Seahawks will stick by Geno.

Lions obviously need a QB.

Panthers are the same.

Josh McDaniels will definitely try for his own QB since heís already seemingly on the hot seat. Not that Carr is some amazing QB, but he will definitely get scapegoated in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There were reports a few weeks ago about the Raiders moving on from Carr after the season, so you can connect the dots there.

Carolina has to be all in on a QB, too.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    How could Carter possibly fall to 6??
    Guys fall all the time. Itís not like Carter is a generational type talent. Hell, Aaron Donald fell to 13 and he had like 5x better production than Carter. Every year thereís a prospect (usually many) that get massively overrated. I think Carter is one of them this year, although many disagree

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    There were reports a few weeks ago about the Raiders moving on from Carr after the season, so you can connect the dots there.

Carolina has to be all in on a QB, too.

Yeah I think even without the McDaniels factor, the Raiders have let the Carr train roll on long enough. Gotta try something different.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Guys fall all the time. Itís not like Carter is a generational type talent. Hell, Aaron Donald fell to 13 and he had like 5x better production than Carter. Every year thereís a prospect (usually many) that get massively overrated. I think Carter is one of them this year, although many disagree

Heís being touted as one of those guys

https://twitter.com/pff_college/stat...t13uiHzaM9602g

Heís meh, but the more QBs the better.

All it takes is one team convincing themselves they can develop him. And there should be no shortage of teams wanting a QB.

He's beloved in the scouting community it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a top 5 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    He's beloved in the scouting community it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a top 5 pick.
    Im kinda seeing why hes liked by scouts. I watched him for the first time last week and he made a bunch of really impressive throws under pressure. He seems like he has good ball placement as well. I wont say im a fan but I see why scouts think he can play at the next level.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Im kinda seeing why hes liked by scouts. I watched him for the first time last week and he made a bunch of really impressive throws under pressure. He seems like he has good ball placement as well. I wont say im a fan but I see why scouts think he can play at the next level.

He was 16-27 for 98 yards 0 tds and 3 ints against Tennessee. Spencer rattler was 30-37 for 438 yards and 6 tds and 0 ints against that same defense. Dude was also 11-23 for 109 yards 0 tds and 1 int against Vanderbilt. No way would I ever want to take a chance on him. Hopefully some team will want to trade up for our pick for him though because any future 1sts would likely be very high picks.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    He was 16-27 for 98 yards 0 tds and 3 ints against Tennessee. Spencer rattler was 30-37 for 438 yards and 6 tds and 0 ints against that same defense. Dude was also 11-23 for 109 yards 0 tds and 1 int against Vanderbilt. No way would I ever want to take a chance on him. Hopefully some team will want to trade up for our pick for him though because any future 1sts would likely be very high picks.
    ? Im just talking about last week against Louisville. Thats the only game ive ever watched of his outside of youtube clips. Im just saying I can see why pro scouts like him. I wouldnt take him. Stroud is my top QB this year. I hope some team wants to give up a kings ransom too.

College football prospects/draft thread

Every scouting report about Levis highlights his athleticism and arm strength. Iíve also read a couple times that teams are afraid of missing out on the next Josh Allen, so the interest makes sense from that perspective, despite how much of an outlier Allen is.

Iím personally not a fan, but I get why people like him and Anthony Richardson, whoís another guy that plenty of scouts seem to like, but not on the same level as Levis because heís so raw as a passer.

Iím just hoping as many of these guys declare as possible just so weíre in a position where the 3-4 teams needing a QB are bidding for our pick.

College football prospects/draft thread

Also, Iíve been looking at FA TEs and a sleeper I like a lot is Foster Moreau. Probably wonít be crazy expensive, still young (25), has played well in place of Waller, good athlete, and has lined up all over for the Raiders (almost half his snaps are in the slot).

I think heís a solid complement to Kmet as more of a move TE and Kmet can stay put as the in-line guy. Heís another big target for Fields, too, which I think is pretty important since he does throw high on occasion.

Also, Iíve been looking at FA TEs and a sleeper I like a lot is Foster Moreau. Probably wonít be crazy expensive, still young (25), has played well in place of Waller, good athlete, and has lined up all over for the Raiders (almost half his snaps are in the slot).

I think heís a solid complement to Kmet as more of a move TE and Kmet can stay put as the in-line guy. Heís another big target for Fields, too, which I think is pretty important since he does throw high on occasion.

I like it

https://twitter.com/titanstodayIG/st...arsIs5i9Q&s=19

Don't see how Tenn let's him walk but he'd be near the top of my wishlist.

We haven't talked much about CB but Jamel Dean would be a target of mine too.

I just want this regular season to be over and the bears at number 2 draft position. I will be extremely disappointed if thatís not the case. If the lions end up with that 2nd pick because of the rams, I could totally see them trading their own pick to move back and get more draft capitol. If that end up being the case, the lions probably have a brighter future than anyone in the division. They already have very nice pieces in place. These are all very odd compliments to be giving a team that hasnít been any good for the better part of the last 15 years.

Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast