Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mara is not firing JUdge after 2 seasons even if the Giants have the first pick in the draft . He said previously that he wouldn't after only 2 years . If we are lucky enough to get the first pick then Kayvon Thibodeaux would be the great choice . We messed up two years ago by beating Washington and letting them have Chase Young .

It does not look like The Bears will be getting a top 10 pick so maybe Aiden Hutchinson or Tyler Linderbaum might be around but I doubt it .

If we don't have the first choice then Evan Neal has to be our choice . In the second round the hope is that Alec Lindstrom will be around

If you fire Gettleman you canít keep Judge.

This constant misfiring that never allows the team to clean house creates perpetual and prolonged losing.

If youíre gonna clean house, then do it once and do it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    In some what surprising news.

Jones was cleared to begin to practice.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234