Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    On the bright side we are still ahead of the Chiefs in the division after they got a smacking tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    We really can't run it at all but especially in short yardage situations. Count me as one of the people who thinks we should have gotten a power back instead of Drake. It also doesn't help that we keep running slow developing trap plays in short yardage situations. The RB has no chance when 3 defenders have crossed the line of scrimmage before he even takes the handoff.
    I would give back Barber and Drake, and keep Booker. But what the hell do i know? And these QB sneaks.....Carr is going to get his head taken off.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    On the bright side we are still ahead of the Chiefs in the division after they got a smacking tonight.
    our division is a race to the bottom this year it seems

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I would give back Barber and Drake, and keep Booker. But what the hell do i know? And these QB sneaks.....Carr is going to get his head taken off.
    The problem is the C and the OL but mostly our C. He's not NFL calibre let alone NFL starter. And we paid him. Let that sink in.....

Meanwhile in Arizona the best C in the NFL at organising an OL is 5-0

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    This sums of the Raiders OL woes…

https://twitter.com/MidgetTamer/stat...42850853773313

James whiffed on his guy.
    Parker whiffed on his guy.
    Simpson whiffed on his guy.
    Leatherwood whiffed on his guy then blocked James(who had just whiffed on his guy).

Other than these, the line looked really good on that play. Glad they got rid of that overpaid C and OG.
    Our OL is a ******** right now. No scheme or skills play can overcome a ******** OL. Cable coming back to his norm as an OL coach i'm afraid. Last few years were more likely due to Hudson's influence

Leatherwood whiffed on his guy then blocked James(who had just whiffed on his guy).

Other than these, the line looked really good on that play. Glad they got rid of that overpaid C and OG.
    Wow. Keystone Cops.

Damn, they would have to lose to the "weaker" Bears team. Man, is that aggravating.

If I may say, it's not early, this team is not just going to revive(imho). They lack talent(substantial amount of talent).

8-9 is starting to look about right.(prediction thread)

Any team with a healthy defensive line can beat them.

They should be underdogs from here on out. They are not a playoff team.

Wow, has this game quieted you guys down or what??? You haven't said a word all morning.

Are you OK?? lol

My question is how much longer do we have to put up with Jon and his mediocrity? He is not the second coming. He doesn't run this organization well, doesn't draft well, his offensive scheme appears to be easy to defend and he doesn't really call plays very well.

It's year 4 of his second tenure and there is absolutely no improvement in sight. We got a bit of a tease with the 3-0 start, but after the past two games, it's really looking like that was more luck than anything.

I appreciated how hard these guys played the first few games, but Jon continually puts us in a position of weakness. Trading Mack right at the start of him taking over was a clear sign he doesn't have what it takes to build a winner.

I hope I'm wrong, but the evidence is continuing to stack up against him.

We have a ton of injuries so 8-9 may be a stretch. If this team continues to perform like these past two weeks, we may not win again for the rest of the season.

Go Raiders???

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Our OL is a ******** right now. No scheme or skills play can overcome a ******** OL. Cable coming back to his norm as an OL coach i'm afraid. Last few years were more likely due to Hudson's influence
    I believe you have a strong theory there. It may be closer to the truth than we would like to admit.

That is just sickening to watch

The problem is the C and the OL but mostly our C. He's not NFL calibre let alone NFL starter. And we paid him. Let that sink in.....

Not sure what happened between Gruden and Hudson. and trying to understand why they wanted to give him a pay cut. Gruden keeps outsmarting himself.

Go figure. Gruden and Mayock are working themselves out of a job.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Not sure what happened between Gruden and Hudson. and trying to understand why they wanted to give him a pay cut. Gruden keeps outsmarting himself.
    Cable told him the back up C was ready to start. Big Mistake. Trying to save cap we sacrificed our O’ mainstay. I think you are right trying to be smart

The season is about to careen off a cliff at warp speed. Years of bad roster management have caught up to us, culminating in the worst offensive line we’ve had in ages. It’s painfully obvious to everyone except the moron with the bowl cut that Gruden is completely washed up. It’s over for him, the experiment failed, and the fiasco with these old emails is the cherry on top. At this rate I think we finish 5-12, that was an utterly embarrassing performance in the face of adversity, coming off a bad loss and the email crap, there is no reason to believe we are any better than the bottom feeders of the league.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast