Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 336
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,916

    NFL Week 5: Chicago Bears(2-2) @ Las Vegas Raiders(3-1)



    VS


    Location: Allegiant Stadium
    Date: 10/10/21
    Time: 1:05 PM PST


    Players to Watch

    Passing

    VS
    Justin Fields: 347 Passing / 48.08 Comp % / 0 TD / 2 INT
    Derek Carr: 1399 Passing / 64.12 Comp % / 8 TD / 3 INT

    Rushing
    VS
    Damien Williams: 73 Rushing / 4.6 YPA / 1 TD | 41 Receiving / 5.1 YPC / 0 TD
    Khalil Herbet: 7 Rushing / 2.3 YPA / 0 TD

    Josh Jacobs: 74 Rushing / 3.2 YPA / 2 TD | 23 Receiving / 6.8 YPR / 0 TD
    Kenyan Drake: 46 Rushing / 2.1 YPA / 0 TD | 138 Receiving / 10.6 YPR / 0 TD


    Receiving
    VS
    Darnell Mooney: 226 Receiving / 13.3 YPR / 0 TD
    Allen Robinson: 149 Receiving / 11.5 YPR / 1 TD

    Darren Waller: 274 Receiving / 11.4 YPR / 2 TD
    Hunter Renfrow: 249 Receiving / 11.3 YPR / 2 TD


    Defensive

    VS
    Roquan Smith: 24 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks / 1 INT TD
    Jaylon Johnson: 9 Solo Tackles/ 1 INT
    Robert Quinn: 9 Solo Tackle / 4.5 Sack / 1 FF

    Carl Nassib: 6 Solo Tackles / 1.5 Sacks / 1 FF
    Maxx Crosby: 6 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks
    Denzel Perryman: 29 Solo Tackle / 1 FR

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,937
    First!
    It will be interesting to see how they react after Monday. I think they get it done. Hope our DB's are somewhat healthy. Please sit Jacobs, and stop with this in and out nonsense until he's really ready to go.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,726
    Crap. Beat me to it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,726
    Saw a rumor that leatherwood is moving to rg and putting Parker at rt.

    That would help a lot

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Saw a rumor that leatherwood is moving to rg and putting Parker at rt.

    That would help a lot
    We'll see. Not sure what effect it will have on the false starts. Just the fact that they're doing it is an indication that they know it could be better.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    We'll see. Not sure what effect it will have on the false starts. Just the fact that they're doing it is an indication that they know it could be better.
    Could potentially help. Youíre closer to the center while the ball is snapped, and youíre not out on an island against an edge rusher so not only can you see the ball a little better, or the center movement peripherally, but you might not feel like you need to get that extra jump to not give up a sack off a quick move.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,096
    Do you remember the last time we played these guys?

    I'm born and raised in Chicago, this is like a mini SB for me.

    K Miller and Trent Brown shut 52 up beautifully , the dude had 0 tackles registered for the day.

    Do you remember Josh Jacobs carrying 52 on his back to gain 3 more yds??? It was in the Chicago paper the next morning, LMAO!!! That was a great Monday for me.

    That was also the last time K Joseph ever played for us, I think he had an interception to end the game, and was out the rest of the year.

    Honestly, I expect to win. 4-1

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,642
    Can we get the offense going at the start of the game? I've been watching football for quite some time and it seems easier to win games if you play all 4 quarters. Just an observation...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Can we get the offense going at the start of the game? I've been watching football for quite some time and it seems easier to win games if you play all 4 quarters. Just an observation...
    I don't think we've scored in the 1st quarter all year. So much for Gruden scripting the first 15 plays. I would let Carr audible right from the start.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,138
    Raiders 3 - Bears 6.


    No, that's not my final score prediction. That's the number of sacks that I expect to see.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18,194
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Raiders 3 - Bears 6.


    No, that's not my final score prediction. That's the number of sacks that I expect to see.
    The Bears offense is a disaster, and the Raiders defense is mediocre.

    This could be one of the few easy wins for the Raiders this year, which is what makes me nervous.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,617
    The Raiders have this.4-1, the others lose

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    The Bears offense is a disaster, and the Raiders defense is mediocre.

    This could be one of the few easy wins for the Raiders this year, which is what makes me nervous.
    You're right to be nervous. Symptoms of Raiders' Fan PTSD. The past is littered with examples of games that we should have won based on the early eyeball test, but didn't. That feeling will change when and if this team establishes a winning tradition again. 3 - 4 seasons of winning football is the only cure.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,937
    This is not the old team. They would have been 1-3 or even 0-4. They were flat last week. I think they back to business. 31-14.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,726
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    You're right to be nervous. Symptoms of Raiders' Fan PTSD. The past is littered with examples of games that we should have won based on the early eyeball test, but didn't. That feeling will change when and if this team establishes a winning tradition again. 3 - 4 seasons of winning football is the only cure.
    This isnít the old team. Defense is waaay better

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •