Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the NLCS?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

7 63.64%
  • San Francisco Giants

4 36.36%
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Let's go, Braves!

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Someone is . It's ok. There is always next year. You just have to hope Dodgers lose about half the team to injuries.

Terrible call but lots of bad attitudes by fans justifying the bad call. Umpire does something wrong a few weeks ago and people hope to get even instead of learning to take a loss and try to do it right going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Terrible call but lots of bad attitudes by fans justifying the bad call. Umpire does something wrong a few weeks ago and people hope to get even instead of learning to take a loss and try to do it right going forward.
    It was a horrendous call. Doesn’t change the result of the game though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad way for the game to end. This was a great rivalry between the two teams this year, and a great series between two very evenly matched teams. Hell of a season for both teams.

I have no love or sympathy for the Giants, but I don't like the umps having that much say in the final out. I also don't think Wilmer Flores was getting a hit or getting through that at bat, but who knows?

The most important thing is that the good guys won, and we can look forward to the NLCS!

The Giants won a game in the regular season against us as a result of a bad check swing call. **** bad calls, but it works both ways.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

The Giants won a game in the regular season against us as a result of a bad check swing call. **** bad calls, but it works both ways.
    Yeah, this is totally the same.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, this is totally the same.
    The division was decided by one game. So it's relevant.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Gotta give credit where it's due. Dodgers played great and deserved to move on. Shame that one of these teams couldn't advance to NLCS. Both were very deserving.

Dodgers will be a tough out for ATL and whoever comes out of the AL.

Giants will be super interesting this offseason. Infinite amount of money to spend + Farhan seems like a good combination. We'll see.

Lots of factors between from July 23rd and October 3rd. Not just the Ruf check swing.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Just as awful as the Ruff swing that basically gave the Giants the division. Giants were not scoring anyways with Max pitching and 2 strikes and 2 outs already.
    Giants won the division on July 23rd? Lots of factors occurred in those two months after that check swing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We will see if 15 guys can have careers years again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or maybe Farhan is doing the same thing and finding "diamonds in the rough" like he did with the Dodgers?

So you're saying you'd be fine if it was reversed, and the Dodgers won the earlier game on the check swing but won this one on a.. whatever that call was supposed to be?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast