Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the NLCS?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

7 63.64%
  • San Francisco Giants

4 36.36%
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Then go talk to them, smart guy.
    I do.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I do.
    I bet you do. Surely riveting conversations, I imagine.

This is an excellent piece by Grant Brisbee.

I know how much Giants fans here love Grant Brisbee.
    "The Giants lost to the Dodgers but don't worry you'll only feel bad about it until you die"
    https://theathletic.com/2890536/2021...until-you-die/

How about them Braves though?
    Wrong thread.

Works fine with me.

I still wish I remember who the **** you are and what interactions we've had that have made you so supremely butthurt. I do take solace in the fact that it's always the absolute worst posters who unite themselves in their utter hatred of me.
    We havenít had many interactions at all.. Iím not butthurt either. You attack people in the baseball forums all the time and then act like youíre some saint.. Itís actually quite pathetic really..
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I'm no Giants fan but they've probably won more WS than the Dodgers since everyone here has been born so they definitely built for October.

I'm all for trash talking but you wanna be valuable about it.
    Really? THIS particular squad was built for October? Then why didn't this squad play better and move on? Were not talking about the 2012 team, were talking about the 2021 team, the one that played THIS year.

It's pretty funny how the best you have is simply repeating the same stupid nonsense over and over again. It's gonna be hilarious to watch you cry, disappear, and then later make excuses when the Dodgers fail to do what everyone expected them to do this season.

All these posts just reek of insecurity, delusion, and childish pettiness.
    The fact that THIS is your *super clever comeback* (tm) is pretty telling. Probably because you spent nearly a decade here saying dumb **** like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dodger fans celebrate division titles, while Giants fans celebrate Championships lMaO" a dumb line you repeated ad nauseum over and over and over again for years, and so now you CAN'T celebrate the division after losing to the Dodgers in the first round. This is too bad, because most fans WOULD do that, they would be happy about a record-setting amount of wins, and their first division title in nearly a decade.

You wanna know what "excuse" I'll use if the dodgers lose this series?
    The Braves outplayed us, we didn't execute, but at least we're not the giants.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    We havenít had many interactions at all.. Iím not butthurt either. You attack people in the baseball forums all the time and then act like youíre some saint.. Itís actually quite pathetic really..
    What's pathetic is he's hijacking other threads to talk about a team that's not even playing in those series.

The giants are going to for sure sign Chris Taylor this off season.

The giants are going to for sure sign Chris Taylor this off season.
    That'd be a great pickup. Something like 4/60? Not sure, but it sorta feels as inevitable as Melancon in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Cool. I've always thought that you were a super reasonable and well spoken poster.

Really? THIS particular squad was built for October? Then why didn't this squad play better and move on? Were not talking about the 2012 team, were talking about the 2021 team, the one that played THIS year.

The fact that THIS is your *super clever comeback* (tm) is pretty telling. Probably because you spent nearly a decade here saying dumb **** like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dodger fans celebrate division titles, while Giants fans celebrate Championships lMaO" a dumb line you repeated ad nauseum over and over and over again for years, and so now you CAN'T celebrate the division after losing to the Dodgers in the first round. This is too bad, because most fans WOULD do that, they would be happy about a record-setting amount of wins, and their first division title in nearly a decade.

You wanna know what "excuse" I'll use if the dodgers lose this series?
    The Braves outplayed us, we didn't execute, but at least we're not the giants.
    dErP

What's pathetic is he's hijacking other threads to talk about a team that's not even playing in those series.
    You poor guy. All you want is intelligent and reasonable baseball conversation and I'm getting in the way of that.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    That'd be a great pickup. Something like 4/60? Not sure, but it sorta feels as inevitable as Melancon in 2017.
    Kinda does, doesn't it? IDK if they will resign Bryant, but the nice thing about Taylor, is you can make him fit where ever you need him to, you need an upgrade at 2d/ss/3b/LF/CF he can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I canít afford it even at that price. You might be able to help. Any experience with bankruptcy?
    Lol No, I've never declared bankruptcy, I'm pretty good at managing my money, when I graduated college, my debts add up to roughly $1,100, I forget the exact amount. But it's hardly an oMg I wIlL nEvEr pAy tHiS oFf?!?!?!/! Sorta thing that other people go through.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627