Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Inactives

DeVante Parker
    -- Trill Williams
    -- Noah Igbinoghene
    -- Greg Little
    -- Hunter Long
    -- John Jenkins

John Jenkins really went from getting more snaps than Wilkins, Sieler, Ogbah, and Phillips to inactive. This staff is just throwing darts at the wall.

Noah is officially a bust. Literally any other team would have cut him by now.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-10-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Gotta love our luck where the Bucs have issues at DB and two of our best WRs get hurt. Hope they run Gesicki out wide all game and get mis matches.
    Nah theyíll just force Shaheen and Smythe because of the pass rushers.

The number one reason I want a clean sweep at the end of the year is so we donít make the mistake of letting Geiscki walk. I rarely ever overreact and say ďoh this guy is going to be like Wes Welker againĒ but weíll watch Geiscki go off elsewhere.

I also need Waddle to play well, because if I have to see Chase and Pitts go off while Waddle gets 5 yards a catch itís gonna get rough on here.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-10-2021 at 12:08 PM.

HOLD ON BOYS THERES SOME BIG **** COMING

Eich is warming up at LT and Jackson at LG. Davis is at RT.

Weíve almost bullied this coaching staff into making the smart moves. If I see Waddle run a deep route we might just be ok.

Still hate Davis at RT tho.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I can see the bucs up big by half. I don't forsee Miami getting any offense going today against the TB front seven. Brissett is going to get destroyed
    Yup. Typical backup role of being the punching bag and then taking criticism for the offense sucking so badly, while we protect the young and hopefully upcoming QB.

Flo really thought the best time to put AJ at LG was against Vita and Suh. Also wasted all of the offseason for Eich to just take the LT spot and get no development.

Guys Iím really starting to think this staff is bad.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-10-2021 at 12:59 PM.

It is amazing that we are the only team who cannot run a proper pick play.

Bad miss by Jacoby on that slant to Waddle. Threw a heater and behind Waddle. Tough throw but again Tua hits that.

They made some good calls to move it down the field and then couldn't resist running straight into the teeth of TB defense.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Roberts and Baker may be the worst LB core in the NFL right now. They just do nothing in the running game.

Edit: Baker just got roasted by Gio Bernard on that TD. I really donít understand what everyone else sees in him.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-10-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Roberts and Baker may be the worst LB core in the NFL right now. They just do nothing in the running game.
    Baker was a god awful re-sign.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Baker was a god awful re-sign.
    Literally the only area he is above average in is blitzing.

Roberts is also a liability in the run. Heís physical as hell, but he doesnít get off blocks.

Guys I donít know what to do with this actual good offense. The play calling has been kinda ok.

Still hate how theyíre using Waddle and Geiscki, but theyíre moving!

Also Romo just said that they streamlined the playcalling and itís just Godsey to Brissett now.

Jones is getting roasted today. Dude doesnít look comfortable.

Lol Brissett just got carted off because he did a terrible scramble instead of throwing it away.

Canít have good things.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Literally the only area he is above average in is blitzing.

Roberts is also a liability in the run. Heís physical as hell, but he doesnít get off blocks.
    Literally the only thing.

Well, they're gonna blitz the **** out of Brissett now so maybe we'll actually hit someone over the middle.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast