Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 5: Miami Dolphins (1-3) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1)

Byron Jones did not practice today due to a Quad/Achilles injury. He had an Achilles issue last year in camp as well. Parker and Shaheen were both limited.

As I posted in the off topic thread, Fuller is now on IR. Raekwon was designated to return to practice, but itís not a promise that heíll be back this week.

Bucs had a few notable guys who did not practice but who cares itís going to be a bloodbath and itís not like Brissett can attack the weak secondary.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-06-2021 at 05:40 PM.

TB 45
    MIA 38 (all scored in the 4th Q LOL)

no but seriously, we're going to get our butts handed to us ala the Buffalo game. it's going to be embarrassing again . . . unless they put Sinnett in

This is gonna suck.

you best believe i'm starting Leonard Fournette in 50% of my DFS slates on Sunday lol. If Jones can't play . . . Brady gonna tear us up even worse

I hope Iggy is activated. I want to see him on ST and I NEED him to beat out Coleman on the depth chart. I don't care if Iggy is worse . . . because Coleman is legit terrible. it just won't make a difference. might as well get the kid some game time. Also, Holland better be playing more than 40% of the snaps out there. I need to see something.

If we can hang with them, even losing by single digits, that's a huge win in my book.

We tend to lose the games I think we will win and we win the games I think we will lose. Thats a good sign for this weekend.

Honestly this is 100% a game Miami wins. Three weeks of putting all of us on suicide watch, only to beat the Champs and Tom Brady. Brissett comes out for 400 and 3 TDs. Defense looks amazing. All just in time for Tua to come back, everyone to say we should stick with Brissett, and then we lose to the Jags on national TV with Tua at QB.

Iím willing to bet my house that this is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    you best believe i'm starting Leonard Fournette in 50% of my DFS slates on Sunday lol. If Jones can't play . . . Brady gonna tear us up even worse

I hope Iggy is activated. I want to see him on ST and I NEED him to beat out Coleman on the depth chart. I don't care if Iggy is worse . . . because Coleman is legit terrible. it just won't make a difference. might as well get the kid some game time. Also, Holland better be playing more than 40% of the snaps out there. I need to see something.

If we can hang with them, even losing by single digits, that's a huge win in my book.
    Part of me wants to agree with you and just say **** it throw Iggy, Holland, and Jones out there for some experience. All young guys playing in what will probably be a meaningless game. But with Brady at QB it could look a lot like the Bills game last year. Brady will find the rookie and pick on them. So it could actually do more harm and hurt their confidence.

Man if you want to know why Iím more upset at Flo than anyone else for this **** show, this quote is why.

Each of the Dolphins' 4 OL coaches in 26 months under Flores have taught technique differently, requiring player adjustments. Is that 1 of many factors in their struggles? Austin Jackson: "I don't think they pay me enough to answer that."

Jackson has been terrible since he got here, but no Olineman is going to get better with this level of turnover on the staff. I can only imagine this is happening in other spots as well with the turnover.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Man if you want to know why Iím more upset at Flo than anyone else for this **** show, this quote is why.

Each of the Dolphins' 4 OL coaches in 26 months under Flores have taught technique differently, requiring player adjustments. Is that 1 of many factors in their struggles? Austin Jackson: "I don't think they pay me enough to answer that."

Jackson has been terrible since he got here, but no Olineman is going to get better with this level of turnover on the staff. I can only imagine this is happening in other spots as well with the turnover.
    yea Flo has to be criticized and held accountable for his choices on his coaching staff. OL coaches, OCs' . . . just ridiculous. Maybe that's why no real qualified OC would come over to MIA (I know they had internal conversations about Matt Canada in PIT). Same thing can be said for why Patrick Graham left to take the DC job in NYG. He probably knew it was not going to work out well for him. But nobody is going to come here just to get fired after one year.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    yea Flo has to be criticized and held accountable for his choices on his coaching staff. OL coaches, OCs' . . . just ridiculous. Maybe that's why no real qualified OC would come over to MIA (I know they had internal conversations about Matt Canada in PIT). Same thing can be said for why Patrick Graham left to take the DC job in NYG. He probably knew it was not going to work out well for him. But nobody is going to come here just to get fired after one year.
    Thatís why thereís no way we can just fire Grier if the season is a complete failure. Flo helped dig this hole just as much as Grier. You can argue that Grier missed on picks and free agents, but the way Flores has built this staff is just as terrible. 4 Oline coaches, and 3/4 OCs is ridiculous.

There were some rumblings that Flores didnít get the cream of the crop for OCs because some have said heís hard to work with. So if we get to the end of the year, hire some B level GM because Ross doesnít want to fire Flores, what OC is going to want to jump on this ship? Even if we donít fire Grier, no OC is going to look at all this turnover Year over year and sign up for working under a guy like Flores.

Final injury report:

Jones and X are expected to play. They were both limited today. As is Mancz who got a bit of an neck injury on Thursday. Parker is listed as questionable and will be a game time decision after getting some tightness in the hamstring during practice yesterday.

Weíve officially restarted the Devante Parker cycle. We got the ďhas a great game in a lossĒ to the next step of ďOC says that they need to get him the ball soonerĒ and came all the way back to hamstring injury.

Bucs are without Gronk and Winfield Jr. Carlton Davis and JPP are expected to play.

Jeff Darlington is saying Parker is out. Had hoped to test it pregame, but woke up tight. Itís hilarious how often this past week happens with Parker. Hopefully he gets right before Tua comes back, but I doubt a hamstring gets better that quickly.

The team activated Ford yesterday along side Raekwon and Jabal Sheard.

Man next week canít come soon enough. I legit donít know if thereís anything fun to watch for today. Itíll be Brissett missing Geiscki and Waddle to throw 5 yard curls to Ford and Smythe.

In good news, the Jets suck and George Kittle got put on IR so hopefully the 49ers suck for a bit.

Also forces Williams and Wilson to get going.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-10-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Gotta love our luck where the Bucs have issues at DB and two of our best WRs get hurt. Hope they run Gesicki out wide all game and get mis matches.

I can see the bucs up big by half. I don't forsee Miami getting any offense going today against the TB front seven. Brissett is going to get destroyed

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast