Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2645
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Cole has to wait 12 months for Yankees fans to prove he is worth being an ACE.

    The 2022 Regular season doesnít cut it after that debacle last night. Yankee fan remembers and wonít forget until next Oct on his next playoff start.

    Cole in Houston or in Pittsburgh got a free pass for a bad playoff game, not in NY. And it is not just my opinion, Yankee fan everywhere on talk radio said the same thing..

    Produce in Oct!
    Did you get tickets for the games in Tampa? Iím glad I waited


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,968
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Did you get tickets for the games in Tampa? Iím glad I waited


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no interest in seeing Rays and RedSox. My baseball season is pretty much over. Iíll look at the scores but wonít watch any games unless Rays face the Dodgers in a rematch.

    Long freaking Oct with just one lousy Oct game.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I have no interest in seeing Rays and RedSox. My baseball season is pretty much over. Iíll look at the scores but wonít watch any games unless Rays face the Dodgers in a rematch.

    Long freaking Oct with just one lousy Oct game.
    To be honest that one October game is more than what the Yankees deserved this season

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,995
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Thank you. Banned for asking why we can't put mods on ignore [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    I give up. Dude isn't worth my time. Not going to even give him the opportunity to keep up his agenda, though I'm sure he'll find a way.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Are you certain that is the reason you were banned? Look again, I think you will find you were given an infraction (not from me BTW) for a very different reason. You may like to believe otherwise and would prefer others believe it as well. But I think we BOTH know the truth. Playing the victim doesn't suite you.

    I have no agenda. But it sounds like you may? I have a job to do. Try to keep things civil and enforce the rules, which I tend to interpret very liberally.

    One day back and you are already stirring the pot with this post (baiting?) and the deleted one above. Let's start off on the right foot. OK? I am sincere in my offer.

    I welcome you back as a valued member of the forum. I have no agenda. I harbor no ill will. I hold no grudge.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Are you certain that is the reason you were banned? Look again, I think you will find you were given an infraction (not from me BTW) for a very different reason. You may like to believe otherwise and would prefer others believe it as well. But I think we BOTH know the truth. Playing the victim doesn't suite you.

    I have no agenda. But it sounds like you may? I have a job to do. Try to keep things civil and enforce the rules, which I tend to interpret very liberally.

    One day back and you are already stirring the pot with this post (baiting?) and the deleted one above. Let's start off on the right foot. OK? I am sincere in my offer.

    I welcome you back as a valued member of the forum. I have no agenda. I harbor no ill will. I hold no grudge.
    No agenda , thatís a good one . Now that is just too funny

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    To be honest that one October game is more than what the Yankees deserved this season
    Care to explain what you mean?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No agenda , thatís a good one . Now that is just too funny
    Jorge, again was I speaking to you? Stirring the pot? Baiting? Trolling? or both?

    Yes I have no agenda. I have a job to do. I must keep things from going off the rails and enforce some semblance of civility. Jorge I have yet to find a single poster who agrees with you. Does every member have an agenda?

  8. #68
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,392
    We have mods that create threads about posters, following up by push them off the forum after doing so. Because they can't handle differences in opinion. Whom, til this day, still makes snide remarks against said poster, even know he isn't here posting anymore. Pretty sad and pathetic.

    But yeah, no agenda to see here

    I mean if you wanna go there, we can make it happen. I know what it will lead to for me, a ban. Because you hold all the forum power with your biased-self.

    Now before you go run and cry that I'm doing Leo's bidding, I absolutely can not stand him and could give two ***** that he is not here.

    Just calling out your ****ing BS.

    I'm sure anything that goes against PSD Yankees dear leader, will be deleted, as usual.

    That's my two cents. I have nothing further to add.

    Carry on.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 10-06-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,183
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jorge, again was I speaking to you?
    Was I speaking to YOU in my post? Nope.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,133
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Cole has to wait 12 months for Yankees fans to prove he is worth being an ACE.

    The 2022 Regular season doesnít cut it after that debacle last night. Yankee fan remembers and wonít forget until next Oct on his next playoff start.

    Cole in Houston or in Pittsburgh got a free pass for a bad playoff game, not in NY. And it is not just my opinion, Yankee fan everywhere on talk radio said the same thing..

    Produce in Oct!
    gerrit cole game 5 2019 world series

    7.0 innings 3 hits 1 run 2 walks 9 strikeouts he already proved himself in the big game..

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,995
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    We have mods that create threads about posters, following up by push them off the forum after doing so. Because they can't handle differences in opinion.

    But yeah, no agenda to see here

    I mean if you wanna go there, we can make it happen. I know what it will lead to for me, a ban. Because you hold all the forum power with your biased-self.

    Now before you go run and cry that I'm doing Leo's bidding, I absolutely can not stand him and could give two ***** that he is not here.

    Just calling out your ****ing BS.

    I'm sure anything that goes against PSD Yankees dear leader, will be deleted, as usual.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    It's funny only two of you have made the identical accusation. So who is pedaling ****ing BS? Is it any coincidence? Is it any secret that you and 28 led the exodus to your private Idaho in protest over the LEO? Run and cry? I think it's clear and obvious to all, there are only two members who fit the description.

    You have finally come to realize things I saw years ago in Leo. You claim you are calling me out, that's fine. I'm an adult and can handle constructive criticism. Some can't, they have an ego far too fragile. I called Leo out for essentially the same reason. I didn't appreciate his tone and tactics. I didn't appreciate his subtle prejudice overtones. His tendency to belittle others. He spoke down to posters. I admit I held his feet to the fire. I held him accountable for his words and sometimes outlandish claims. The very same as you are holding me. The difference, I am willing to man up and answer your claim. Take the criticism whether legitimate or not.

    You claim to not give a damn about Leo, but yet here you are years later still carrying the torch for him. Make sense?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,133
    cole also beat the yankees in yankee stadium in big playoff game in2019... the problem is he is no longer the astros gerrit cole..

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,995
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Was I speaking to YOU in my post? Nope.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Maybe so. However you mentioned your ban and I thought I could offer more clarity. You were obviously in error as to the cause.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,183
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Maybe so. However you mentioned your ban and I thought I could offer more clarity. You were obviously in error as to the cause.
    Again. Was not speaking to you.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,995
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Again. Was not speaking to you.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Got it. YOU WERE NOT speaking to me. Are you speaking to me now, or is this another example of you not speaking to me?

Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •