Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Cole has to wait 12 months for Yankees fans to prove he is worth being an ACE.

The 2022 Regular season doesnít cut it after that debacle last night. Yankee fan remembers and wonít forget until next Oct on his next playoff start.

Cole in Houston or in Pittsburgh got a free pass for a bad playoff game, not in NY. And it is not just my opinion, Yankee fan everywhere on talk radio said the same thing..

Produce in Oct!
    Did you get tickets for the games in Tampa? Iím glad I waited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Did you get tickets for the games in Tampa? Iím glad I waited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no interest in seeing Rays and RedSox. My baseball season is pretty much over. Iíll look at the scores but wonít watch any games unless Rays face the Dodgers in a rematch.

Long freaking Oct with just one lousy Oct game.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

I have no interest in seeing Rays and RedSox. My baseball season is pretty much over. Iíll look at the scores but wonít watch any games unless Rays face the Dodgers in a rematch.

Long freaking Oct with just one lousy Oct game.
    To be honest that one October game is more than what the Yankees deserved this season

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Thank you. Banned for asking why we can't put mods on ignore [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    I give up. Dude isn't worth my time. Not going to even give him the opportunity to keep up his agenda, though I'm sure he'll find a way.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Are you certain that is the reason you were banned? Look again, I think you will find you were given an infraction (not from me BTW) for a very different reason. You may like to believe otherwise and would prefer others believe it as well. But I think we BOTH know the truth. Playing the victim doesn't suite you.

I have no agenda. But it sounds like you may? I have a job to do. Try to keep things civil and enforce the rules, which I tend to interpret very liberally.

One day back and you are already stirring the pot with this post (baiting?) and the deleted one above. Let's start off on the right foot. OK? I am sincere in my offer.

I welcome you back as a valued member of the forum. I have no agenda. I harbor no ill will. I hold no grudge.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Are you certain that is the reason you were banned? Look again, I think you will find you were given an infraction (not from me BTW) for a very different reason. You may like to believe otherwise and would prefer others believe it as well. But I think we BOTH know the truth. Playing the victim doesn't suite you.

I have no agenda. But it sounds like you may? I have a job to do. Try to keep things civil and enforce the rules, which I tend to interpret very liberally.

One day back and you are already stirring the pot with this post (baiting?) and the deleted one above. Let's start off on the right foot. OK? I am sincere in my offer.

I welcome you back as a valued member of the forum. I have no agenda. I harbor no ill will. I hold no grudge.
    No agenda , thatís a good one . Now that is just too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    To be honest that one October game is more than what the Yankees deserved this season
    Care to explain what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No agenda , thatís a good one . Now that is just too funny
    Jorge, again was I speaking to you? Stirring the pot? Baiting? Trolling? or both?

Yes I have no agenda. I have a job to do. I must keep things from going off the rails and enforce some semblance of civility. Jorge I have yet to find a single poster who agrees with you. Does every member have an agenda?

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    We have mods that create threads about posters, following up by push them off the forum after doing so. Because they can't handle differences in opinion. Whom, til this day, still makes snide remarks against said poster, even know he isn't here posting anymore. Pretty sad and pathetic.

But yeah, no agenda to see here

I mean if you wanna go there, we can make it happen. I know what it will lead to for me, a ban. Because you hold all the forum power with your biased-self.

Now before you go run and cry that I'm doing Leo's bidding, I absolutely can not stand him and could give two ***** that he is not here.

Just calling out your ****ing BS.

I'm sure anything that goes against PSD Yankees dear leader, will be deleted, as usual.

That's my two cents. I have nothing further to add.

Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 10-06-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Jorge, again was I speaking to you?
    Was I speaking to YOU in my post? Nope.

Cole has to wait 12 months for Yankees fans to prove he is worth being an ACE.

The 2022 Regular season doesnít cut it after that debacle last night. Yankee fan remembers and wonít forget until next Oct on his next playoff start.

Cole in Houston or in Pittsburgh got a free pass for a bad playoff game, not in NY. And it is not just my opinion, Yankee fan everywhere on talk radio said the same thing..

Produce in Oct!
    gerrit cole game 5 2019 world series

7.0 innings 3 hits 1 run 2 walks 9 strikeouts he already proved himself in the big game..

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    We have mods that create threads about posters, following up by push them off the forum after doing so. Because they can't handle differences in opinion.

But yeah, no agenda to see here

I mean if you wanna go there, we can make it happen. I know what it will lead to for me, a ban. Because you hold all the forum power with your biased-self.

Now before you go run and cry that I'm doing Leo's bidding, I absolutely can not stand him and could give two ***** that he is not here.

Just calling out your ****ing BS.

I'm sure anything that goes against PSD Yankees dear leader, will be deleted, as usual.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    It's funny only two of you have made the identical accusation. So who is pedaling ****ing BS? Is it any coincidence? Is it any secret that you and 28 led the exodus to your private Idaho in protest over the LEO? Run and cry? I think it's clear and obvious to all, there are only two members who fit the description.

You have finally come to realize things I saw years ago in Leo. You claim you are calling me out, that's fine. I'm an adult and can handle constructive criticism. Some can't, they have an ego far too fragile. I called Leo out for essentially the same reason. I didn't appreciate his tone and tactics. I didn't appreciate his subtle prejudice overtones. His tendency to belittle others. He spoke down to posters. I admit I held his feet to the fire. I held him accountable for his words and sometimes outlandish claims. The very same as you are holding me. The difference, I am willing to man up and answer your claim. Take the criticism whether legitimate or not.

You claim to not give a damn about Leo, but yet here you are years later still carrying the torch for him. Make sense?

cole also beat the yankees in yankee stadium in big playoff game in2019... the problem is he is no longer the astros gerrit cole..

Was I speaking to YOU in my post? Nope.

Maybe so. However you mentioned your ban and I thought I could offer more clarity. You were obviously in error as to the cause.

Maybe so. However you mentioned your ban and I thought I could offer more clarity. You were obviously in error as to the cause.
    Again. Was not speaking to you.

Again. Was not speaking to you.

Got it. YOU WERE NOT speaking to me. Are you speaking to me now, or is this another example of you not speaking to me?

Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast