Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 177 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Good to know it was "our" fault.
    Guy never takes blame for his own faults. Always blames others. Plays victim. Whataboutism. Rinse and repeat.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    OK Nick. The gloves are off. I watched your back for years.
    Oh stop Dr, lol

You know most of my outrageous comments are facetious.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Weird. The forum has suddenly gotten more argumentative since someone started posting.

Odd.

No common link of course.

Pure speculation.

No facts.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Weird. The forum has suddenly gotten more argumentative since someone started posting.

Odd.

No common link of course.

Pure speculation.

No facts.

exactly what everyone is arguing about

a few truths now that the season is sadly over thanks to that IDIOT manager we have...
    1. our division was so easy that 4th place (Toronto) would have been second place in every other division except the NL West where they would have been Third (and the top two were the best two in MLB this year) and the NL East where they would have been first....Yeah, our division should be easy this year...
    2. our starting pitching was a mess... but still ended up being pretty good... how the hell did that happen?
    3. To all of you Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge haters... well, they just carried this team offensively all year long... Judge led the way with 39 bombs and 98 RBI with G in close second with 35 bombs and 97 RBI's...
    4. where did our IF go? We expected problems from Torres.. but the rest... nope..
    5. Brett Gardner... nice to have known you... Please, IDK if the door does hit you in the @$$ on the way out.
    6. Sanchez was.... that's the best I can say... he showed flashes of that guy we had back when Joe was here but also showed flashes of that guy that Aaron the Idiot has made him...
    7. Sevy is back... I think he showed that next year, Cole will have a fine #2... (assuming he doesn't bump Cole to #2...)
    8. Cortez showed us that i should expect him to be one of the penciled in guys going into ST. I also expect Gil to also get a good shot... assuming Bonehead boone is showing the door.
    9. Anthony Rizzo... Please come back next year... your bat was nice... BUT YOUR GLOVE WAS AWESOME...
    10. I think it's time for a quiz... who will be the Yankee SS next year.. with the Salary tax reset, they can go up... so do they look within or go the UFA route... it appears that Lindor is off the table, but that still leaves Story, Correia and a few other good ones.... or do they attempt to jump Volpe up early or maybe even stick with Torres (doubt that)... and what do they do with Torres?

The questions this offseason are much different than last.... but just as many

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I was right about the jays winning 90 games . I was also right that the Red Sox would be better than they were last season . And yes you were wrong about a lot this season . So the next time you feel the need to get on me for being wrong , look at your predictions for this season .
    You were wrong to, actual fact. The idea your *****ing about being less wrong when the team you supposedly root for went home for the yr last night. I took accountability for what i got wrong, how about you do the same.

Your just directing things in a certain direction because you picked us to win the WS. You said you were very confident or something to that affect about facing the Soxs. Fans get things wrong, it happens

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Oh stop Dr, lol

You know most of my outrageous comments are facetious.
    Thank you. I overreacted. Sorry.

I guess we are all still a little hot following the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by evilemplover View Post
    a few truths now that the season is sadly over thanks to that IDIOT manager we have...
    1. our division was so easy that 4th place (Toronto) would have been second place in every other division except the NL West where they would have been Third (and the top two were the best two in MLB this year) and the NL East where they would have been first....Yeah, our division should be easy this year...
    2. our starting pitching was a mess... but still ended up being pretty good... how the hell did that happen?
    3. To all of you Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge haters... well, they just carried this team offensively all year long... Judge led the way with 39 bombs and 98 RBI with G in close second with 35 bombs and 97 RBI's...
    4. where did our IF go? We expected problems from Torres.. but the rest... nope..
    5. Brett Gardner... nice to have known you... Please, IDK if the door does hit you in the @$$ on the way out.
    6. Sanchez was.... that's the best I can say... he showed flashes of that guy we had back when Joe was here but also showed flashes of that guy that Aaron the Idiot has made him...
    7. Sevy is back... I think he showed that next year, Cole will have a fine #2... (assuming he doesn't bump Cole to #2...)
    8. Cortez showed us that i should expect him to be one of the penciled in guys going into ST. I also expect Gil to also get a good shot... assuming Bonehead boone is showing the door.
    9. Anthony Rizzo... Please come back next year... your bat was nice... BUT YOUR GLOVE WAS AWESOME...
    10. I think it's time for a quiz... who will be the Yankee SS next year.. with the Salary tax reset, they can go up... so do they look within or go the UFA route... it appears that Lindor is off the table, but that still leaves Story, Correia and a few other good ones.... or do they attempt to jump Volpe up early or maybe even stick with Torres (doubt that)... and what do they do with Torres?

The questions this offseason are much different than last.... but just as many
    i disagree with your rizzo sentiments if you want rizzo back it will be more at least 3 years may 20 million a year for a 240-250 hitter a shell of himself he is not worth it..

Iím honestly kind of relieved this season is finally over. I wanted to beat Boston but like I want major change more. And Iím hoping this hellscape of a season plus being eliminated by Boston in all our glorious impotence spurs that on.

Boone and Cashman can both gtfo.

Anyone on this forum could do just as well as Boone did w this team the past 4 years.

Cashman and his 1 ring in 20 something years is the most overrated GM in baseball.

Send Hicks and Chapman packing. Both overrated and extremely overpaid, but I'm sure some team would take them on. They would free up nearly $30M.

Find a new catcher bc both of ours absolutely suck.

Need a SS. We don't currently have one. If Seager wasn't hurt all the time I'd love him as I think he would be a perfect fit. F Correa even though I think he'd be the best get as far as health and talent combined. Dude just seems like suuuch a douche.

Send Gallo to the ****ing moon. Worst mid season trade acquisition ever. No one should ever complain about Mike, Judge etc K'ing too much after watching this loser flail and miss over the past 2 months. Dude is beyond clueless at the plate. Maybe he actually bats right handed and that's his problem.

I'd bring back Rizzo on a 2 year deal if he'd take it.

Love Gardner, but goodbye.

Sign Nestor to a lifetime deal.

Find another starter or 4.

Get a couple guys who actually make contact (Whit Merrifield, Starling Marte...) bc having an entire team of HR/nothing hitters has proven year after year to be a stupid way to build a team.

Fire Cashman. Find a new manager.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Guy never takes blame for his own faults. Always blames others. Plays victim. Whataboutism. Rinse and repeat.

Nvm. I promised day I'd be a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He ain't the only one.

Welcome back from the village of the losers.

Welcome back from the village of the losers.

Thank you. Banned for asking why we can't put mods on ignore [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    I give up. Dude isn't worth my time. Not going to even give him the opportunity to keep up his agenda, though I'm sure he'll find a way.

Cole has to wait 12 months for Yankees fans to prove he is worth being an ACE.

The 2022 Regular season doesnít cut it after that debacle last night. Yankee fan remembers and wonít forget until next Oct on his next playoff start.

Cole in Houston or in Pittsburgh got a free pass for a bad playoff game, not in NY. And it is not just my opinion, Yankee fan everywhere on talk radio said the same thing..

Produce in Oct!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 10-06-2021 at 07:29 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang