Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    People like drt will just tell you how many ws the yanks win from 2000 and before and how great the party has been over the years because of how many regular season games they have won in the last 20 years and we should just be grateful for that and be happy that Yankees werenít in shambles like how theo left them despite the fact that they won a ws just 2 years after he left lol
    Dr lives in the sports world of participation trophies. When I got a trophy from Little League Baseball and we went 2-18 we threw our trophies into the garbage can as we walked back to the car. Trophy for 2-18?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr lives in the sports world of participation trophies. When I got a trophy from Little League Baseball and we went 2-18 we threw our trophies into the garbage can as we walked back to the car. Trophy for 2-18?
    He is seriously happy with being mediocre as long as they were ď competitive ď . I mean he still defends cashman lol

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    People like drt will just tell you how many ws the yanks win from 2000 and before and how great the party has been over the years because of how many regular season games they have won in the last 20 years and we should just be grateful for that and be happy that Yankees werenít in shambles like how theo left them despite the fact that they won a ws just 2 years after he left lol
    Really, that's all he says?

Oh that's right. You don't read well.
    As someone with a reading comprehension greater than a 6 year old, allow me to inform you that he doesn't suggest being happy with the team.
    He suggests that this team has had a winning record for quite a few years and made the playoffs 9 times since. they won a WS. For me, I see it as 4 times because I don't count the WC as a the playoffs.

Personally, I don't the Cashman should be back or Boone. But that's because there is no title or WS appearance. It's not because this team has been a non competitive failure as you paint them out to be.

Which is so wonderful because you picked a team you see as a non competitive failure, to win the WS

Ignorance is bliss

Itís funny how you get on me for being wrong but were way off on your pre season predictions . You know like how you thought they would win close to 100 games snd the division would be the Yankees to win . Or how about how the jays and Red Sox wouldnít be any better when I said the jays would win about 90 games and I was right . Or how about how you said tailon German and sevy would be big contributors to the Yankees this year . Man weíre you a bit off on that one lol .
    I was wrong, wow. Yet, you're still trying to brag about being wrong also. Close doesn't count in baseball or didn't you figure that out last night.

We missed the real playoffs, season wasn't a good one for the MLB club. Last i checked Taillon gave us 135 IN plus, coming off of 2yrs of having not pitched and the injury wasn't with the arm and he missed less time this yr than any other starter. You and i obviously see his contribution differently.

If you remember i said German was going to be an improvement over what we behind Cole last yr. Our staff overall was much better than it was last yr, German was apart of that.

You are correct about Sevy though, I thought he would have been able to come back much sooner. Not getting him back as a starter in the 2nd half hurt. Once he got back he was good but to little to late.

I was overly optimistic, The Soxs, Rays and Jays proved to be much tougher than i thought they were going to be.

No one got it all right, period

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Really, that's all he says?

Oh that's right. You don't read well.
    As someone with a reading comprehension greater than a 6 year old, allow me to inform you that he doesn't suggest being happy with the team.
    He suggests that this team has had a winning record for quite a few years and made the playoffs 9 times since. they won a WS. For me, I see it as 4 times because I don't count the WC as a the playoffs.

Personally, I don't the Cashman should be back or Boone. But that's because there is no title or WS appearance. It's not because this team has been a non competitive failure as you paint them out to be.

Which is so wonderful because you picked a team you see as a non competitive failure, to win the WS

Made the playoffs 9 times with NOTHING to show for it . Win just 2 division titles in that time frame . That is hardly anything to brag about . But go ahead be happy with your shiny participation trophies lol

You are the damned liar because on the yankees win total thread you said the yanks would win 101 games and said they had a good chance to win the ws this year . you also said that the jays and rays would be good , you didnít sa they would be tough . You also said the Red Sox would be bad .
    Incorrect. I thought they would win 101. I said if they play to full potential, they could win but I was very uncertain about the likelihood of that happening.
    I said the Jays and Rays would be "good" but not "tough". Ok. Maybe you want to think about that one. Because your comprehension is flawed

And I also didn't say the Sox would be bad. I said they "possibly would be bad", because they had a crappy year last year and I wasn't sure how they would do. They were a coin flip for me.

You are still the one who blamed everyone else for your foolishness! It's awesome. You do you.

But Get your fact straight tiny

Ignorance is bliss

Exactly who thought the division was going to be easy? Once again, you lie, lie, lie
    That is exactly why I didn't think the Yankees would win a WC. I stated at the years beginning that the Rays, Sox would be tough and that the Jays had improved and were a young, bunch of hitters.

So not only do you lie but you blame your prediction on the rest off us?

That is epic. All of us, who the en tire season were saying we didn't thin k the team or manager was good enough to win it all, convinced you to throw out your prediction of a WS? You read into our apprehension about the team as encouragement for you to make that wager?

Holy crap. How weak can you be? You blame others for everything. So sad but still so funnyy
    "our" fault, LOL..watch now the goal post will grow legs and run

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    OK Nick. The gloves are off. I watched your back for years.

Made the playoffs 9 times with NOTHING to show for it . Win just 2 division titles in that time frame . That is hardly anything to brag about . But go ahead be happy with your shiny participation trophies lol
    Where did I say I was happy?

You really can't read.

Here.
    Personally, I don't the Cashman should be back or Boone. But that's because there is no title or WS appearance

Can you read that? Are you able to understand it?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    "our" fault, LOL..watch now the goal post will grow legs and run
    It's actually awesome to watch. The spin out, freak out, cry baby, whiny tiny.

I shudder to think at how many wedgies he got as a kid.

Ignorance is bliss

Where did I say I was happy?

You really can't read.

Here.
    Personally, I don't the Cashman should be back or Boone. But that's because there is no title or WS appearance

Can you read that? Are you able to understand it?
    Then why brag about 9 play off appearances ? Why defend the post that drt said ?

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    OK Nick. The gloves are off. I watched your back for years.
    If you canít take the heat get out of the kitchen . Funny how now the gloves are off when the shoe is on the other foot lol .

Then why brag about 9 play off appearances ? Why defend the post that drt said ?
    Because he's correct. Why can't you understand that simplicity? He never said the team should simply continue as is. He commented that as much as we may dislike CAshman and want him gone, the team has in fact been competitive enough to get into the playoffs 9 out of 12 years and every year since 2017. Yankees fans have had playoff baseball every year for the last 5 years.
    That is fact. There are not many teams that can say the same.

Is that my measure for success? No. But unlike you, I can recognize a valid argument, disagree with it and still respect its validity.

Ignorance is bliss

People like drt? What?

You are a spoiled Yankee fan. I try to put things in perspective for you but you fail to grasp even the most fundamental elements. No team has won as much as the Yankees ...be happy with their success. NO OTHER team in MLB history comes close. Be happy with their success. NO OTHER team has won more consecutive WS than the Yankees be happy with their success. The Yankees can't win every year, not even close. BUT they are a compettive team year in and out. Be happy with that success. That is my point in a nutshell. For years Hal had the Yankees payroll at the top of MLB. People *****ed and expected more. Hal decides to spend smarter people ***** he's now cheap.

If you canít take the heat get out of the kitchen . Funny how now the gloves are off when the shoe is on the other foot lol .
    Yep and it says a great deal about your character that you celebrate that

Ignorance is bliss

Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast