Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    So the exact same thing Iím saying except 1 fewer SP and you act like you never said anything close to this. Cool.

Thatís a pretty decent amount of turnover of regular starters.
    Who said i never said anything close to this
    Lol

It like youre trying awfully hard to try and get a aha i got you out of this, but ive said the same thing since the start..

I just dont agree with you that adding 2 SP, 2-3 bench/platoon guys that could possibly start 100 games, and 1 reliever as a big turnover of a roster

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

2021-22 Cubs Off-season FA & Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Who said i never said anything close to this
    Lol

It like youre trying awfully hard to try and get a aha i got you out of this, but ive said the same thing since the start..

I just dont agree with you that adding 2 SP, 2-3 bench/platoon guys that could possibly start 100 games, and 1 reliever as a big turnover of a roster

I guess your posts are as hard for you to read as they are for everyone else to read because clearly you arenít reading your own words.
    Last edited by CP_414; Today at 01:00 AM.

So make it clear here because as always you are all over the place. The DH will happen.

Whatís your expectation for this offseason?

1. How many starting pitchers do they add by the start of next season? Iím only talking about ones they slot into the mlb rotation, not MiLB deals. Theyíve already added 1.
    2. How many regular position players do they add? Letís define regular as at least 100 game starters.
    3. How many relievers projected for higher leverage (innings 7-9 in games they lead close) do they add?

Iíd go 3, 2-3, 1 on those answers.
    I'd say 2-3,3,2 plus the back up catcher (which we found out last year is no easy chore).

So the Mets got Escobar, Canha, and Marte in one day, heh

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    So the Mets got Escobar, Canha, and Marte in one day, heh
    Big day.

Might be the end of Javy in NY and it almost certainly is the end of Conforto in NY.

I guess your posts are as hard for you to read as they are for everyone else to read because clearly you arenít reading your own words.
    Ok buddy...lol

With so many mid level sort of guys signing free agent deals who are the cubs going to spend ďsmart moneyĒ on? Guys I thought they would try to tell us are smart money signings include guys like Canhu, Escobar, Wood, Descarfini, Matz, and maybe ever Marte. They are running out of options before bargain shopping or dumpster diving. Unless they plan on signing 3+ guys to 5 years or more on deals and then filling in with others in the level of the guys above, I am not encouraged by what I have seen so far. There is still time and there are trades that can be made as well. Still looking for 2 starting pitchers, 3 bats, an additional BU catcher and 1 pen arm.

https://twitter.com/martinonyc/statu...AyC5GtDOg&s=19

Gausman next to go?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081