Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Holy **** the All-22 is making that **** show look even worse. Darnold was ****ing awful regardless of OL/Anderson.

Here's the INT play which I was right in saying the far side WR is wide open, BUT so is Moore in the endzone which I couldn't see before. So he literally had 3 options on this 2nd and 20 play: 1.) Anderso for a huge play that would get them back to the goal line or possibly even a score if he hits him in stride. 2.) DJ Moore who is ignored by the safety in zone coverage for a TD. or 3.) Chubba for a 5-10 yard gain that keeps them in FG range. But instead he threw into heavy coverage to our two TEs. WTF.

And then here's a 3rd and 2 play from the 3rd quarter when we were still just trailing 5-3. There's literally 4 realistically open receivers on this play and he throws late and low to the 2nd least open option. There's no reason in the world this 1st down shouldn't be picked up.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

^^^He's not a good QB. 4 years in and he's making a lot of the same mistakes he made when he was drafted.

Sam Darnold is absolutely terrible.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah Darnold should be making much better reads at this point in his career. It looks like he is destined to be a career backup or be out of the league soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah Darnold should be making much better reads at this point in his career. It looks like he is destined to be a career backup or be out of the league soon.
    Honestly that will all be up to his ego. He has all the tools to be a good backup QB he just needs to be in a system (for more than 1 season) where he can be taught how to be an effective NFL QB. If his ego allows that he can be in the NFL for several years. Will his ego allow him to be a backup though?

I dunno if I buy it, but Penn State is probably his dream job.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...79.html?espv=1

McCaffrey on the table the Texans would gladly trade Watson for but CMC can win with any QB. That's how Sam D won those first 3 games until he got hurt then Sam look like a bust again. The Dolphins can't offer anything that's close to CMC and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...79.html?espv=1

McCaffrey on the table the Texans would gladly trade Watson for but CMC can win with any QB. That's how Sam D won those first 3 games until he got hurt then Sam look like a bust again. The Dolphins can't offer anything that's close to CMC and they know it.
    Someone reported earlier that this is false and we aren't willing to give CMC. Which shouldn't be a surprise since his value is at an all time low due to injury.

Carolina OUT on Deshaun?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Carolina OUT on Deshaun?
    It now sounds like everyone is basically out on deshaun and Houston plans on keeping him until next summer, which probably makes the most sense. But it does sound like deshaun was perhaps out on Carolina as well.

That's ****ing pathetic lol. I get that it's hard to find a good LT, but why can't we at least find one who isn't a total piece of ****?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    That's ****ing pathetic lol. I get that it's hard to find a good LT, but why can't we at least find one who isn't a total piece of ****?
    Dude should have been legit cut after the coaches watched this film, instead he will start again next week.

We do not hold guys accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Dude should have been legit cut after the coaches watched this film, instead he will start again next week.

We do not hold guys accountable.
    It's kinda funny to me that so many former Steelers minority owners end up buying teams and struggle to manage them. They all think they are the Rooney's, can be involved day to day, and have no clue.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast