Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,959

    2021-22 Season Thread

    Preseason started last night! I thought everyone looked great!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,719
    For me personally I canít wait until tomorrow when we face the Raptors in pre season

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,959
    2 good games so far!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,719
    Our team definitely looked good against the Raptors this past Saturday in pre-season that's for sure

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    923
    GWill
    Smart
    JRich
    HGomez
    Langford(maybe)

    will be trade candidates by deadline i bet.

    Target: Point guard.

    My guess pick: D.Murry (Spurs)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,719
    Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    GWill
    Smart
    JRich
    HGomez
    Langford(maybe)

    will be trade candidates by deadline i bet.

    Target: Point guard.

    My guess pick: D.Murry (Spurs)
    Dejounte Murray on our team I would definitely love that

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,585
    Handful of games in and I'm already sick of these stiffs. They changed the coach, the GM, supporting players and even brought back fans. I think it's time for a realization that Brown and Tatum aren't a suitable tandem, and that they have to go with 1 or the other.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,719
    Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Handful of games in and I'm already sick of these stiffs. They changed the coach, the GM, supporting players and even brought back fans. I think it's time for a realization that Brown and Tatum aren't a suitable tandem, and that they have to go with 1 or the other.
    Couldn't agree more 👏

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,959
    I think itís way to early to make that call. New coaching habits donít show up the first week of the season

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I think itís way to early to make that call. New coaching habits donít show up the first week of the season
    We've been watching this same cast of stiffs for 4 years. It's new year same stench. This C's core might be the most unlikable group I've ever watched in pro sports.

    I'm open to dealing Tatum and Smart. JT has so much upside, but he's mentally made of glass. I've never seen someone whine so much at officials.

    At this point I just want to watch good team basketball. If that means blowing it up and going younger, fine. This is objectively a garbage product to watch and no fun.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,309
    Is it too early to say this new HC sucks and blows?


    Vince to Gronk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Is it too early to say this new HC sucks and blows?
    Let's blame the coach, good idea. Maybe Kyrie too.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,309
    Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Let's blame the coach, good idea. Maybe Kyrie too.
    You canít put the blame on the players their just doing what their told. It all starts with the coach heís responsible for making the plays, putting the players he wants in the game so I donít think the blame should be on the players some yes but not all.


    Vince to Gronk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You canít put the blame on the players their just doing what their told. It all starts with the coach heís responsible for making the plays, putting the players he wants in the game so I donít think the blame should be on the players some yes but not all.
    So how do you blame the coach for lack of effort from players?

    In 1st half of CHI game on Monday when Brown went in for Tatum, the entire game changed: Smart was playing with tenacity, Al was playing well, Brown hitting shots. It felt like the old C's. Then Tatum came back in (played well at first) and then things slowly went downhilll.

    It's so obvious that something stinks between Smart, Tatum and Brown. Blaming Udoka is the most ridiculous excuse to anyone that's been watching this same group since Kyrie left. It's enabling bad behavior.

    BTW, these players wanted Udoka.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,309
    Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    So how do you blame the coach for lack of effort from players?

    In 1st half of CHI game on Monday when Brown went in for Tatum, the entire game changed: Smart was playing with tenacity, Al was playing well, Brown hitting shots. It felt like the old C's. Then Tatum came back in (played well at first) and then things slowly went downhilll.

    It's so obvious that something stinks between Smart, Tatum and Brown. Blaming Udoka is the most ridiculous excuse to anyone that's been watching this same group since Kyrie left. It's enabling bad behavior.

    BTW, these players wanted Udoka.
    Is more 50/50. If he didnít like what he saw why keep the same guys in?


    Vince to Gronk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •