Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I'm also worry that Goedert may not be in the Eagles long term plan. Sirianni does not utilize him enough and that is frustrating. Would not surprise me if Goedert is traded.

Nov 2 is the trade deadline. I hope the Eagles are sellers.

I HIGHLY doubt that the Eagles will be sellers. With a 1st year head coach, they're not going to give up yet.
    I'll be VERY surprised if they do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I'm also worry that Goedert may not be in the Eagles long term plan. Sirianni does not utilize him enough and that is frustrating. Would not surprise me if Goedert is traded.
    Highly doubt either Reagor or Goedert will be traded. It would be dumb either way. It's most likely that we do absolutely nothing. We have to give this team time to develop. That's why you let this season play out. If Sirianni doesn't improve play calling and halftime adjustments, he is out at the end of the year. If Hurts doesn't start finding consistency by the middle to end of the season, we have 3 first rounders that we can trade or use to get a new one. Reagor's and Goedert's production depend on Nick getting better. With 4 picks (likely in the top 50), we will have a lot of capital to trade or get nice young talent across the board that can make an immediate impact. We just can't have our genius front office picking Reagor over Jefferson again. That was the dumbest thing ever and I still want Howie fired for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I think we win this one.
    Boom.

#24ever

Week 5 IGT: eagles at Carolina

Boom.
    Your boy Kenny G has been ballin

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Your boy Kenny G has been ballin

Maybe it's just me, but I get the sense that the coaching staff trusts him more than Miles. Says a lot about #26.

#24ever

Maybe it's just me, but I get the sense that the coaching staff trusts him more than Miles. Says a lot about #26.
    I donít know what the deal is with miles. I felt like Doug pederson wasnít using him as much as they could and now I think the same with this coaching staff. You have to wonder since this has happened now with 2 coaching staffs if it is due to some issue miles has. Either that or Howie/Lurie are telling the coaches not to use miles as much? Hopefully thatís not the case because why even draft him in the 2nd in the first place if you arenít gonna use him?

Either way, Iím so happy with the Kenneth gainwell pick. As close to a Darren sproles clone as you can get. Iím a miles sanders fan but Iíd be lying if I said I donít want to see gainwell get more touches.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345