Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dolphins trade Jakeem Grant to Bears for 6th rounder

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...kapUp4HWg&s=19

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thank god we got something for him. He is a waste. I would rather someone just stand back there and fair catch the ball than pay him.

THANK GOD ITS FINALLY OVER!!!!

I’m obviously way too harsh on Jakeem, but dudes just not worth it. He’s always been inconsistent as a return guy (remember the team stopped using him in 19 because of drops) and the good doesn’t outweigh his lack of ability as a pass catcher. He’s useless on offense, and is expensive as hell for a position the NFL just doesn’t care about anymore.

Also sends a message to the locker room. Grant was liked by a lot in there. Time to pay attention.

Now trade Baker for a 3rd and bench Jackson. Just get all the guys I hate out of my face.

Finally, but how'd we get a 6th in 2023 from the Bears? Grant is trash

he made some amazing plays while here, but also made some amazing mistakes as well. good luck to him and I'm happy to get anything back honestly. Grier may not be the best drafter, but the dude is one of the best tradesman in the game.

Good news.

Yo I’m posting again because of how dope this news is. **** was about 3 years too late.

Apparently we had a talks with Carolina before the season but couldn’t make it work due to his contract.

Now I want the team to announce that they’ve traded Baker. Y’all won’t convince me that I’m wrong about how bad he actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Yo I’m posting again because of how dope this news is. **** was about 3 years too late.

Apparently we had a talks with Carolina before the season but couldn’t make it work due to his contract.

Now I want the team to announce that they’ve traded Baker. Y’all won’t convince me that I’m wrong about how bad he actually is.
    I don't believe I've heard his name so far this year, so yeah he ain't doing well.