Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Yes, I agree we need more of a two way player, but I don't think they would be able to swing Duncan for Beasley straight up.
    Finally the shots started to fall, if Strus is to miss some time then Duncan better continue his efficient shooting pace, Strus actually closed the game vs the Hornets over Duncan since he was struggling

Maybe Caleb Martin can fill in for Strus if he misses time

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    This win against the Grizz on a back to back night is what I was looking for before I wanted to post any kind words.

Miami is playing well, Herro best road game so far.
    Second night of a back-to-back, on the road, no Bam, and we're playing a super athletic PG? I thought for sure this was a loss lol

To win by 26 is pretty crazy since these are typically the games we lose, so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Second night of a back-to-back, on the road, no Bam, and we're playing a super athletic PG? I thought for sure this was a loss lol

To win by 26 is pretty crazy since these are typically the games we lose, so far so good
    Yes, the defense is what's making it possible. Even when Miami lays a dud like against Indy, even then they can force overtime.

Miami hasn't even clicked perfectly offensively yet. And with Oladipo out, hasn't reached max potential. Wow.

Defending Luka and a hungry Mavs team is next. Let's hope they keep this momentum.

Boston up next. They will be hungry. Hope Miami doesn't let off the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Boston up next. They will be hungry. Hope Miami doesn't let off the gas.
    We gotta tough stretch of games coming up, stinks that Strus is out for the next two weeks but still glad it's not for longer, he's proven to be a solid piece off the bench, thankfully Lowry stepped up his offensive game vs Dallas and maybe next game it'll be Duncan who gets hot from three

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    We gotta tough stretch of games coming up, stinks that Strus is out for the next two weeks but still glad it's not for longer, he's proven to be a solid piece off the bench, thankfully Lowry stepped up his offensive game vs Dallas and maybe next game it'll be Duncan who gets hot from three
    Caleb Martin was a good find he is a solid 3rd stringer. Much better upside than playing Vincent. But definitely need more shooting depth.

Too bad Miami is up against the tax or I'd want them to get a guy like James Ennis for temporary depth.

Miami's offense is becoming a concern. Spo has to figure out how to get Bam involved early. He should have been able to abuse Jokic with his quickness or Gordon with his strength.

Lowry with these horrible shooting nights is getting old also.

Next game is a trap game for sure. Right before Thanksgiving, second night of a back-to-back also.

^We had a shot....just got away from us late.....Minnesota had 2 guys have career nights & Jimmy/Bam weren't nearly aggressive enough. Schedule loss.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-25-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12