Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    If the HEAT front office would actually pull that trigger...

Lakers: Jimmy & Lowry
    HEAT: AD, fillers/2rd picks
    3rd Team: Westbrook, HEAT 1st rd pick, fillers

The writing is on the wall for AD, you can tell him and his agent are positioning themselves for an exit. But I can be wrong.

& then Miami would have to make a decision if they would still go after Beal, LaVine or Mitchell (one of these players will still have to say, I want Miami & only Miami).

Mitchell/ Vincent/ Dragic
    Strus/ Vic
    3&D / Martin
    AD/ Tucker
    Bam/ Bamba/ Omer
    Last edited by Dade County; 06-05-2022 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    If the HEAT front office would actually pull that trigger...

Lakers: Jimmy & Lowry
    HEAT: AD, fillers/2rd picks
    3rd Team: Westbrook, HEAT 1st rd pick, fillers

The writing is on the wall for AD, you can tell him and his agent are positioning themselves for an exit. But I can be wrong.

& then Miami would have to make a decision if they would still go after Beal, LaVine or Mitchell (one of these players will still have to say, I want Miami & only Miami).

Mitchell/ Vincent/ Dragic
    Strus/ Vic
    3&D / Martin
    AD/ Tucker
    Bam/ Bamba/ Omer
    I gotta say you have a knack for suggesting Miami gives up the best player in a trade AND a pick on top consistently.

Last year you suggested Jimmy and a 1st for Simmons, now you do it with Davis.

Not sure why your opinions on value differ so greatly from mine.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I gotta say you have a knack for suggesting Miami gives up the best player in a trade AND a pick on top consistently.

I do have problems lmao

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

But what are your thoughts on this would be the very best time to trade Jimmy?

I feel that his value will never be this high from this point on, because of age & injuries. & I believe that AD is overall better then Jimmy, in his own way.

Yes, AD has missed a lot of games this past 2 seasons. But I believe he will come out of this healthy and ready to roll.

@Beasted86
    How did you feel about the trade package the Nets got for Simmons?

How do you guys feel about TJ Warren?

Bamba & Warren would be a big help defensively. Especially if we do trade some of our on court assets.

Pat NEEDS to get his hands on a top scorer.

But what are your thoughts on this would be the very best time to trade Jimmy?

I feel that his value will never be this high from this point on, because of age & injuries. & I believe that AD is overall better then Jimmy, in his own way.

Yes, AD has missed a lot of games this past 2 seasons. But I believe he will come out of this healthy and ready to roll.
    I don't think there's any world Davis is better than Jimmy this past season even if 100% healthy. Not now, likely not next year either. But your opinion clearly differs.

I would agree this might be the best time to trade him, but surely not for Davis nor Simmons (even before he sat out). It has to be for a guy in the top 15 who's either better already (Leonard, Durant, etc.) or has untapped potential (Mitchell, Trae, etc.). Not trading for head cases or injury prone guys. Doesn't make sense to destroy chemistry in a trade for the sake of trading.

I also wouldn't entertain trading him if he didn't ask for one behind closed doors. But all indicators show he wants to be here.

How do you guys feel about TJ Warren?

Bamba & Warren would be a big help defensively. Especially if we do trade some of our on court assets.

Pat NEEDS to get his hands on a top scorer.
    Bamba would be a really good get for the MLE or some sort of S&T. But he's restricted.

If the Irving reports are true....
    I expect KD to ask out shortly after.

Teams I think that these star players (KD super star) would want to be traded too...

Kyrie: HEAT(jimmy butler connection...google sound bites)

KD: Sun(KD really likes Booker), HEAT(trusted organization, loved Spo pitch when he was a free agent before selecting GS), Portland(Dame Time), Bulls(Market)

If Beal wants out, I believe Miami will get their hands on him & we keep Hero. Wiz wont be in any position to play hard ball.

Bamba would be a really good get for the MLE or some sort of S&T. But he's restricted.
    Yeah, Bamba was someone I was hoping to get for our MLE, if the Magic draft Jabari Smith then they might not want to bring back Bamba, so it could depend on how the rest of the market values Bamba on whether we get him or not

With PJ Tucker opting out it's going to be interesting to see what happens with our 4-man spot, that's been our unsung hero spot the last two playoff runs (Crowder, Tucker) so making sure we maintain a good 4 is key

There were Jerami Grant rumors but not sure what that'll take

UNDISPUTED "Kevin Durant to Miami Heat" - Shannon predicts KD's future...

Seems like they drafted Nikola Jovic to be Kelly Olynyk 2.0.....probably won't ever be a great 1-on-1 defender but has decent movement skills for his size and can be a great team defender, on offense he looks like a good ball handler, can generate shots for himself, with shooting upside and nice fit next to Bam

Idk if he's our starting 4-man of the future but does already have a defined role in our system and at worst projects to be our backup 4-man who can slide to starting role when need be

This is assuming if we don't trade him lol

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Seems like they drafted Nikola Jovic to be Kelly Olynyk 2.0.....probably won't ever be a great 1-on-1 defender but has decent movement skills for his size and can be a great team defender, on offense he looks like a good ball handler, can generate shots for himself, with shooting upside and nice fit next to Bam

Idk if he's our starting 4-man of the future but does already have a defined role in our system and at worst projects to be our backup 4-man who can slide to starting role when need be

This is assuming if we don't trade him lol
    Give his body 2-3yrs of maturing and he will be good to go.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567