Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Duncan Robinson in 20 minutes last night.....

0 Points
    0 Rebounds
    0 Assists
    0 Blocks
    1 Steal
    0/7 FGM
    0/6 3PM
    0/0 FTM
    2 Fouls

Right when you thought the dude couldn't play any worse. Maybe he needs to be sent to Sioux Falls for a month to rebuild his confidence or something.
    He's totally useless if his shot isn't falling. I don't know if his routine has failed or work ethic or what. But Miami is too top heavy for him not to produce.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    He's totally useless if his shot isn't falling. I don't know if his routine has failed or work ethic or what. But Miami is too top heavy for him not to produce.
    And whadya know.....dude has a pulse. 4/7 last night from 3. Lowry got going too. Here's to hoping it's the start of a turnaround for them both.

Yurt made a noticeable impact too in 19 min. Scored 12, grabbed 5 boards (would've liked more), and he held Sabonis down in 2nd half. He had rough moments, but I was pretty encouraged. Hope Spo let's him play through some stuff.

This season has kind of been in a tailspin with Morris in hiding, Jimmy's injury, Bam's injury and Duncan sucking......but man was that game last night sweet as hell lol

For starters it was national televised on ESPN, the Bucks basically had all their guys back healthy, they were 11-0 when Giannis/Middleton/Jrue played and we were playing without Bam/Jimmy...and yet the G-League All-Stars and some old dudes outplayed the Bucks

Max Strus outperforms Duncan far too often for a guy making $18 million per year, Duncan needs to start playing better just for trade value purposes at this point, and Caleb Martin is steadily becoming a reliable rotation guy, he's going to get his two-way contract converted at some point this season but that doesn't mean he's our "15th man", we can still cut Omer Yurtseven and go after a buyout market guy

The game vs the Bucks might've been a blip on the radar with Jimmy/Bam out but god it was a great Miami Heat win

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    This season has kind of been in a tailspin with Morris in hiding, Jimmy's injury, Bam's injury and Duncan sucking......but man was that game last night sweet as hell lol

For starters it was national televised on ESPN, the Bucks basically had all their guys back healthy, they were 11-0 when Giannis/Middleton/Jrue played and we were playing without Bam/Jimmy...and yet the G-League All-Stars and some old dudes outplayed the Bucks

Max Strus outperforms Duncan far too often for a guy making $18 million per year, Duncan needs to start playing better just for trade value purposes at this point, and Caleb Martin is steadily becoming a reliable rotation guy, he's going to get his two-way contract converted at some point this season but that doesn't mean he's our "15th man", we can still cut Omer Yurtseven and go after a buyout market guy

The game vs the Bucks might've been a blip on the radar with Jimmy/Bam out but god it was a great Miami Heat win
    Definitely much needed.

I think Miami just needs to get healthy and we'll see what they're really made of. Oladipo can add a new dimension to what Martin is giving us if healthy. Morris back will help the defense and small ball lineups. We definitely need Duncan to wake the heck up for good.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Definitely much needed.

I think Miami just needs to get healthy and we'll see what they're really made of. Oladipo can add a new dimension to what Martin is giving us if healthy. Morris back will help the defense and small ball lineups. We definitely need Duncan to wake the heck up for good.
    Yeah, I can't believe I'm actually saying this but we really need Morris back healthy lol

With Bam out our frontcourt is so thin, we're relying way too heavily on PJ Tucker, I don't want to do what Houston did and wear him down during the season so come postseason he has no legs...IDK whats going on with Morris but we need him back ASAP

Well, Miami is staying afloat even with the injuries. Spo is doing a good job getting guys ready. It's encouraging to think about the team at full strength if it ever happens.

Can't imagine how rusty VO, Morris and Bam may be though.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...133062145?s=20

Miami getting desperate! Mario Chalmers is back on a 10-day contact.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123