Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Knicks 2021 Pre-season Thread: At last, the NBA is back at the MECCA!

On KnicksfanTV, Emmy winning sports journalist, Alan Hahn was quoted, "The Knicks would never have lost the series (against ATL) if Mitchell Robinson played." Injury report: The Knicks have no concrete time table for Mitchell Robinson's return, potentially miss the start of the season. Luckily Knick fans are optimists. Before the Italians were hired to take out JC, remember the teachings of Christ taught us to look at the bright side of life.

10/5/21 Indiana Pacers @ the Mecca:

The Pacers roll back into town. Some familiar faces. Brogdon re-signed for 2 yrs. Poor Carlis Levert is injured again. Old friend, Rick Carlisle is back in the East.

Meanwhile, I expect Thibs to showcase the kids, giving them the opportunity to prove to him that they deserve more minutes than Kevin Knox. It's looking more and more likely that GM Scott Perry's first selection at Knicks GM could be gone sometime this season as the Knicks have never looked deeper. Question is, are they better? We'll find out.

Is this game a must win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is this game a must win?

Better question..

Whoís a PG

Wait, Mitch is still out?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Better question..

Whoís a PG
    Walker and I won't be happy unless he plays AT LEAST 40 mins tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Wait, Mitch is still out?
    He hasnít practiced yet. Hope they are just being cautious but starting to think he wonít be ready for game 1.

Wow Mitchell Robinson is really milking this injury .
    If I remember correctly the first time he went down last season it didnít even look that bad and I expected him to return quickly but than he was out for what seemed like forever and than when he finally did return he came back and got re injured right away and than was out for the remainder of the season and I thought for sure that he would be back for the playoffs but no instead he took off and hasnít returned since , now weíre going into the following season and heís still not ready ??
    This is crazy !! You wouldíve thought that he tore his acl or something crazy .
    Donít get me wrong I was hyped for big Mitch and thought he was definitely going to be a major contributor to the team but the dude canít contribute if he ainít playing and letís someone else take his spot . Someone like Noel !
    Who already has proved that he should start . Bottom line is , if Mitch wants to be apart of this team than he needs to get back on the floor ASAP !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    If I remember correctly the first time he went down last season it didnít even look that bad and I expected him to return quickly but than he was out for what seemed like forever and than when he finally did return he came back and got re injured right away and than was out for the remainder of the season and I thought for sure that he would be back for the playoffs but no instead he took off and hasnít returned since , now weíre going into the following season and heís still not ready ??
    Donít get me wrong I was hyped for big Mitch and thought he was definitely going to be a major contributor to the team but the dude canít contribute if he ainít playing and letís someone else take his spot . Someone like Noel !
    Who already has proved that he should start . Bottom line is , if Mitch wants to be apart of this team than he needs to get back on the floor ASAP !!!
    He broke his footÖ. Big men and bad feet arenít good. Theyíre being. Cautious. Iím sure he wants to play. Noel has proven he isnít a starter. Simple as that. He gets shredded and doesnít rebound like Mitch does. It isnít close
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    Doctors havenít cleared him. Not sure how heís milking it.

Nerlens Noel (left knee soreness) is listed as questionable for Tuesday's game vs. the Pacers.
    This is the first we've heard of Noel dealing with any knee issue, so we'll assume it is a minor ailment.
    Mitchell Robinson (foot) has already been ruled out, so we could see plenty of second-round pick Jericho Sims this evening.
    It will also be interesting to watch if Coach Thibs experiments with Obi Toppin at center spot alongside Julius Randle at some point this preseason.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/basket...3/nerlens-noel

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is this game a must win?

Definitely. If we lose this the season's over!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Unleash the Jericho

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Preseason is the original Vegas League...just more expensive.

I don't care to see any of the vets playing longer than a few minutes.

Giving the bench an opportunity to play should be the goal.

I want Obi, Quick, etc to play as much as they can.

Mitch should be given as long as possible. Look, he broke his foot. That's no joke. Just ask Yao Ming how that shortened his career.

I just don't like Alan Hahn raising expectations like he's Bill Russell.

I have not posted in a long time. I must say, I am very excited for this coming season.

Game Time

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast