0 0%
  • Astros in 3

0 0%
  • Astros in 4

1 33.33%
  • Astros in 5

0 0%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hopefully the Sox just ran into a pitcher that was dominant today. Game sucked.

Onto the next one.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

It is what it is. We were never winning 2 in Houston. Now we are set up Vs a lefty with our best pitcher. I have us favored going back to Chicago 1-1. Thatís a good situation to be in. Gotta make it happen though. Weíve had plenty of dud hitting games followed by explosions. If we go to Chicago 1-1, itís gonna be an electric atmosphere

Couldn't be any less comfortable with Cease pitching Sunday, at least the lineup is stacked

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Couldn't be any less comfortable with Cease pitching Sunday, at least the lineup is stacked

Have they confirmed Cease?

Sox needed to add at least one dominant starter with the potential to dominate an opponent in a play-off game. Instead, Hahn traded for a second Closer, a guy who may not factor in the play-offs at all.

Astros will likely employ the same patient approach at the plate with Gio that worked yesterday against Lynn. If Gio can consistently stay ahead in the count, he could foil that strategy. I am concerned that the Stros will wait for Gios's change-ups, and smash them.

Needless to say, I will be disappointed and discouraged if we lose today. There will be a lot of remunerations in the off season, especially by those who relish that sort of thing.

Come on man, our starting pitching was fine going into the trade deadline. This isnít on the FO, and FYI, this series isnít over

Iím feeling good about our lineup today. Abreu back at 1st. Vaughn DHing Vs the lefty. LouBob batting 2nd.

Iím also convinced Tony knew weíd struggle with McCullers, and didnít wanna waste Gio in a game the bays wouldnít show up. Thatís my only logical explanation for Lynn game 1.

I think getting deeper into their Pen yesterday will help us too. We didnít use any of our main Relievers, so our pen is fresher.

These announcers both games are driving me nuts. This idiot really said we shoulda went to 1st there and tried to double up the lead runner at 2nd. No you moron, you take the ****ing lead runner in a 1 run game. No way we turn 2 there if we go to 1st

Houston has a golden horseshoe up their *** today. Shoulda plated 3 in the 1st. They luck out not getting doubled up on a weak dribbler. We get doubled up an inning later on a shot to 1st with no outs. Our only out this inning was another line shot right at Bregman. But hey, we got the lead, and the bats are moving. Lets ****ing pore it the **** on these punk *** *****es

Crochet was a dumb guy to put out there. That's what the Sox lost the lead. Bad decision.

Click here to register!

Everyone blaming the pitching, but our fielding is absolute trash. That's been the biggest gap in these 2 games.

Embarrassing performance.

Team was not ready, that's on the manager. It's done.

Was a fun season for the first half.

Click here to register!

Embarrassing performance.

Team was not ready, that's on the manager. It's done.

Was a fun season for the first half.

Eh, not TLR's fault Kimbrel was a total flop and Cesar being useless.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Eh, not TLR's fault Kimbrel was a total flop and Cesar being useless.
    Up 4-2 choosing Crochet, b2b, was a bad move.

This is a world series roster and ultimately he got nothing more out of it than Renteria , aside from some luck with key players injured

A team being ready to play is routinely put on the manager in all sports, baseball included

If you expect to win, you don't condone a performance like this in the postseason. This is what TLR was brought in for. It's what we were waiting for. And the team has been dominated top to bottom.

The Sox will always be an afterthought if they don't act like the big name teams.

Click here to register!

Up 4-2 choosing Crochet, b2b, was a bad move.

This is a world series roster and ultimately he got nothing more out of it than Renteria , aside from some luck with key players injured

A team being ready to play is routinely put on the manager in all sports, baseball included

If you expect to win, you don't condone a performance like this in the postseason. This is what TLR was brought in for. It's what we were waiting for. And the team has been dominated top to bottom.

The Sox will always be an afterthought if they don't act like the big name teams.

Perhaps, but maybe this team just isn't that good to begin with. A lot of talent sure, but we beat up on a weak division and struggled against quality teams.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast