Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 5 Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)

Week Five
    VS

Sunday, October 10th at 1:00PM EST/ 12:00PM CST
    TV: Fox

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Joe Burrow, QB #9 988 Yards / 9 TD 4 INT / 72.9 CMP% / 113.8 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 897 Yards / 8 TD 2 INT / 64.5 CMP% / 100.8 Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Joe Mixon, RB #28 - 353 Yards / 83 Carries/ 4.3 YPC/ 2 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 206 Yards / 56 Carries/ 3.7 YPC/ 2 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Ja'Marr Chase, WR #1 - 17 Catches / 297 Yards / 4 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 31 Catches / 373 Yards / 1 TD

Tight End

~VS~

C.J. Uzomah, TE #87 - 9 Catches / 134 Yards / 2 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 8 Catches / 74 Yards / 1 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Sam Hubbard, DE #94 - 23 Tackles / 1.5 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 17 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Logan Wilson, LB #55 - 40 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks/ 3 PD / 3 INT / 0 FF
    De'Vondre Campbell, LB #59 - 40 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 1 INT / 2 PD

Defensive Back

~VS~

Jessie Bates III, S #39 - 23 Tackles / 0 INT / 0 PDEF / 0.0 Sack
    Eric Stokes CB #21 - 14 Tackles / 1 INT / 6 PDEF / 0 Sack

Kicker

~VS~

Evan McPherson, K #2 - 5 FGM / 6 FGA / 11 XPM / 11 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 6 FGM / 6 FGA / 11 XPM / 11 XPA

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 10-04-2021 at 07:02 PM.

They have a lot of weapons to cover with our injured secondary. Definitely the key to the game.

Hopefully Cincinnati offense can't keep up with ours.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    They have a lot of weapons to cover with our injured secondary. Definitely the key to the game.

Hopefully Cincinnati offense can't keep up with ours.
    with Jaire out this game definitely worries me with the speed and talent they have at WR, Bengals are supposed to be getting Tee Higgins back on top of having Chase and Boyd. Mixon is also a guy to keep an eye on. The Packers offense shouldn't have much trouble so I am thinking its going to be a shoot out.

I think there's a pretty decent chance Mixon is out to be honest. Big opportunity for our pass rush to step up. If we can get pressure without having to dial up too many blitz packages, that should help.

Thing is, at least we have some experience in the secondary. King and Sullivan hav ebith played. And while neither is very good, it could be worse after injury.

Boyd is a pretty good slot guy, so I'd expect a decent amount of Sullivan this game, but in the future, I wonder if Savage works in the slot more. Finding street corners or decent corners on the trade market isn't easy, but finding safeties can be a bit easier, so if savage can play some slot, I wouldnt be shocked if we potentially to to upgrade the safety room as well.

minus 1 or 2 plays the Defense has been playing legit. Offense started off piss poor but seemed to have turned the corner a bit.

I'm hoping when Jenkins is healthy he is slotted in at LG. Nijman has been pretty solid at LT and we need a jolt to the run game. our interior guys just aren't opening any holes.

Defense just can't keep up a high level of play if the offense won't give them a chance to catch a breath. Rodgers needs to pull some magic out of his ***

Edit: and just as I say that Jones rips a long *** run lol

Crosby lost the game. Missed fg and xp? Pathetic.

My god mason crosby…

what is it with Crosby that he misses 1 he misses the rest of the friggin game? on replays the snaps and holds look good he just all of sudden gets the yips after the first miss.

Hes gotta be gone after this one. 4 misses in one game!

FGs were an issue on both sides, so that should tell you something and not call for Crosby’s head, that and the streak he was on going into the game, one they seemed to reference over and over again during the game.

Maybe it was how the sun was hitting the stadium, looked like half was covered in shade so I could see that being an issue if they’re lined up between the hashes. Honestly when Cin had a chance to win late in the 4th and the you see Cin K on field but in a deeper shade than what most everyone else was in, I felt good about the game continuing.

Stokes played well I thought for what he was up against today, good win and how the defense continued to play instead of giving up has made me feel better about the team going forward.

I won't call for Mason's head I just want to know why when he misses one he seems to go on a miss streak the rest of the game. its like he always gets in his own head and over corrects. like I said in one of my above posts based on replay snaps and holds were looking good so it seemed it was all on Mason. now next week he will like come out and go 5/5 and no problems.

and with Bengals kicker, he is a rookie so you have to figure the pressure, conditions and what not are going to get to him. Mason is a vet and while he can still succomb to the conditions and pressures he should be able to adjust better.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Hes gotta be gone after this one. 4 misses in one game!
    He made 27 straight and has been incredible accurate outside of a few bad games. Much more likely you kill yourself if you cut him now.

That was an ugly win, but to get a win on the road against a decent team with as many injuries as we have is tough. We beat a team we should beat and that's all that matters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast