Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lost Password Recovery

I can't recall my password for this site (though I can obviously still access it via Tapatalk). Further complicating this matter, when I filled out the "lost password recovery form", no corresponding email was sent to me. In fact, I'm pretty sure all automated email functions on this site are currently broken. This only makes a half broken site that much worse, as no new accounts can be made without the ability to confirm one's identity via email.

It is hilarious that I'm the one that needs to tell you guys this kind of stuff. Get your **** together, guys.

Probably got taken down by the Facebook hack...LOL
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Great to see how much the tech team and the moderators care about this. Not only can old users not get back in to their account if they forget their password but literally no new accounts can be made.

Between this and banning people left and right, this site is really going places!

PSD is basically like that scene in the original Star Wars where they're stuck in the trash chute and the walls are slowly closing in on them at this point.

The admins don't seem to care at this point. They don't check here and they don't respond to messages. So not much is going to save this site without that.

They sure care about arbitrarily and inconsistently handing out infractions & bans. More effort is put in to shrinking site activity than growing it.

Absolutely clueless.

I will say I finally heard back from Rush. It took some time for whatever reason, but I did get a response eventually.