Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Where the hell did Quincy Williams come from!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post

The same womb as quinnen

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    LOL
    Let you tell it, apparently ZW was perfect not only today but all year long.

No one makes any great catches or great plays, only ZW.
    3rd and goal bootleg, ZW had the sun in his eyes or else he would have scored too.

What a joke.
    Thanks for continuing to make my point

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Thanks for continuing to make my point

When you finally make one, I'll let you know.

Over this, bye felicia.
    Last edited by MrX27; 10-03-2021 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post

Just like JFM, Quincy Williams was claimed from the waiver wire.

This was all I wanted. To look moderately competitive. Yeah Wilson still looked like a rookie, game should have ended with a TD in OT but he made a couple bad plays and a bad play call had us settle for a FG but a win is a win. The Titans are a good team even without their two stud WRs. I'll definitely take it. Good stuff and something to build on.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    This was all I wanted. To look moderately competitive. Yeah Wilson still looked like a rookie, game should have ended with a TD in OT but he made a couple bad plays and a bad play call had us settle for a FG but a win is a win. The Titans are a good team even without their two stud WRs. I'll definitely take it. Good stuff and something to build on.
    Lot's of positives in that game. Wilson looked light years better than he has. I love what I saw.
    He got away with quite a few late throws and bad reads. He could easily have been picked 3-4 times. The lob to crowder that was tipped, the TD pass to crowder , the great catch by Davis.
    He has got to make that throw on 3 and 10. He has to put that on the WRs hands. Game would have been over.

But his pocket presence was far better. He got the ball out a bit quicker and was far more decisive with his throws. He made some really nice throws.

It was a really fun game to watch and I haven't been able to say that in over 2 years.

With that said, I will not be shocked with some visible regression of the entire team, over the next couple games.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Lot's of positives in that game. Wilson looked light years better than he has. I love what I saw.
    He got away with quite a few late throws and bad reads. He could easily have been picked 3-4 times. The lob to crowder that was tipped, the TD pass to crowder , the great catch by Davis.
    He has got to make that throw on 3 and 10. He has to put that on the WRs hands. Game would have been over.

But his pocket presence was far better. He got the ball out a bit quicker and was far more decisive with his throws. He made some really nice throws.

It was a really fun game to watch and I haven't been able to say that in over 2 years.

With that said, I will not be shocked with some visible regression of the entire team, over the next couple games.
    Midway in the 2nd qtr it looked like something clicked with Wilson.

It was right when he threw for a 1st down and the crowd gave a sarcastic applause.
    From then on Wilson played his best ball to date.

It'll be interesting to see if they can keep the offense going into next game.

A guy like Crowder is very important for Zach this year. Iím so happy that they didnít part ways with him in the offseason because he will be vital to this team this year. I think as long as Crowder and Davis stays on the field this offense will stay competent.

Zach made a few rookie mistakes yesterday which is normal and he will learn from. He also made 3 or 4 throws that were just sensational. Some of those caliber throws we havenít seen here in a very long time. That 54 yard bomb downfield while he was on the run was just a thing of beauty. As well as that deep TD pass..

I think Zachs best work comes outside the pocket at this point because he doesnít have the nerves of being clobbered at any second. Once this line gets officially rebuilt I think itíll be the time to make him focus more on being patient in the pocket. Until then let him roll out and scramble more than normal and draw up more screen passes and underneath routes to keep the defenses honest..

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    A guy like Crowder is very important for Zach this year. Iím so happy that they didnít part ways with him in the offseason because he will be vital to this team this year. I think as long as Crowder and Davis stays on the field this offense will stay competent.

Zach made a few rookie mistakes yesterday which is normal and he will learn from. He also made 3 or 4 throws that were just sensational. Some of those caliber throws we havenít seen here in a very long time. That 54 yard bomb downfield while he was on the run was just a thing of beauty. As well as that deep TD pass..

I think Zachs best work comes outside the pocket at this point because he doesnít have the nerves of being clobbered at any second. Once this line gets officially rebuilt I think itíll be the time to make him focus more on being patient in the pocket. Until then let him roll out and scramble more than normal and draw up more screen passes and underneath routes to keep the defenses honest..
    Agree with you on the offensive gameplan design but I expect either Crowder or Cole to be traded near the deadline, if the Jets are bumped out of playoff contention early enough (if you know what I mean).

We will need Wilson to have that kind of trust in Moore at some point, because those 2 haven't found chemistry with each other yet.
    And possibly Mims too.

My thoughts on the gameÖ.

1. This defense is awesome, reminds me of old school Rex defense. Fast, angry and hungry.

2. Idk what Jacksonville was thinking but Quincy Williams is an absolute find. Heís awesome and Iím so glad we have him. Canít say enough about that guys motor.

3. JFM was a menace all day, Bryce huff was also a pain yesterday.

4. ZW, once he gets going is special. The kid just has it, I thought Sam showed flashes but this kid showed more in three quarters to me than Sam did in the last two years. We need to get him going early.

5. Minus the drops Davis really is worth that contract, clean up the drops dude!

6. This O line can be good if we upgrade at guard. ZW looked pretty comfy yesterday. Van Roten needs to pick it up or we need to get someone else a shot.

7. Some of the play call was flat out garbage, but has improved.

8. Our secondary is looking like a strength right now with a bunch of 5-7 round picks.

9. Joe D has drafted pretty well, not ready to crown him a great GM but I was worried for the first few weeks. Now that I see what our offense could be Iím excited.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

What a pleasant surprise.
    Just when I thought another season was over before October, they play a fun, exciting game.
    We can still go 14-3

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    What a pleasant surprise.
    Just when I thought another season was over before October, they play a fun, exciting game.
    We can still go 14-3
    And don't forget a Super Bowl title!

Ignorance is bliss

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910