My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Cam Thomas oh boy that boy can flat out ball

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Cam Thomas oh boy that boy can flat out ball
    He’s a shot maker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post

This Miami HEAT defense is cooking early while Chef Jimmy is in street clothes. Love to see it.

Even when they go through their inevitable droughts, if they are able to lock up teams like this, they'll always have a chance to win.

Excited about the season being back! Looking forward to this forum being a basketball forum again and not a COVID forum. Not sure how much or the Rockets I'll be able to catch tonight, but I can't wait to start watching the young guys mesh and figure out their games in Houston—this is the most excited I've been for Rockets basketball since Paul left.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Excited about the season being back! Looking forward to this forum being a basketball forum again and not a COVID forum. Not sure how much or the Rockets I'll be able to catch tonight, but I can't wait to start watching the young guys mesh and figure out their games in Houston—this is the most excited I've been for Rockets basketball since Paul left.
    I love watching the young players show up in games. The Rockets should be fun to watch. The reset is done and now we get to see a new team get built.

Love what I saw from Scottie Barnes in his first pre season game. 19 year old kid already anchoring the defense.

I read that KPJ will be starting at pg over Wall for the Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I don’t think Wall is with the team, or at least he wasn’t during training camp this past week in Galveston.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah, based on everything that's been communicated from both the Rockets and Wall's camp, it seems unlikely Wall ever steps on the floor for the Rockets again. Seems like both sides are good with this, and it's best for everyone moving forward.

I'm really pumped to see KPJ get a full season as a starting PG next to Green. I have to think they're going to be one of the most fun young back courts in the game. I still don't know if I'm fully on board the "KPJ is an All-Star" bandwagon yet, but he's got the potential to get there some day.

Yeah, based on everything that's been communicated from both the Rockets and Wall's camp, it seems unlikely Wall ever steps on the floor for the Rockets again. Seems like both sides are good with this, and it's best for everyone moving forward.

I'm really pumped to see KPJ get a full season as a starting PG next to Green. I have to think they're going to be one of the most fun young back courts in the game. I still don't know if I'm fully on board the "KPJ is an All-Star" bandwagon yet, but he's got the potential to get there some day.
    Ryan Hollins is the new color analyst for the Rockets? You could’ve given me 100 guesses and I wouldn’t have guessed that.

Knicks is back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post

Fun fact. in 2017 Wall played 41 games, 2018 32 games, 2019 0 games, 2020 0 games, 2021 40 games, and by the looks of it 2022 0 games. going on 5 years. He may not play next year either until he gets bought out. Has there ever been another player who got paid this much for not playing? lol its just astonishing. Hes not even injured anymore and still gets to sit at home making max money. Gotta love NBA politics lol

But yeah, Im stoked to watch KJP & Green all year. The Rockets are going to be fun to watch. in Hindsight if I had the option of keeping Harden, or moving forward with this young core, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast