Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971

    2021-22 Chicago Blackhawks Regular Season Thread

    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria Sakkari • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971
    I'm excited for Blackhawks hockey for the first time since probably 2016 when we were making the charge for back to back Stanley Cups. Adding Marc-Andre Fleury really changed the dynamic of the team. The defense has been made over. The roster feels fresh. The Captain is back!

    I'm going to say it here. The Blackhawks will make the playoffs this season and will also win at least one series, if not more.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria Sakkari • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I'm excited for Blackhawks hockey for the first time since probably 2016 when we were making the charge for back to back Stanley Cups. Adding Marc-Andre Fleury really changed the dynamic of the team. The defense has been made over. The roster feels fresh. The Captain is back!

    I'm going to say it here. The Blackhawks will make the playoffs this season and will also win at least one series, if not more.
    Dach back too. This team barely missed the playoffs without Toews and Dach for either the whole season or most of it. Plus they made some huge additions I feel like. I’m excited to see how it comes together!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    22,010
    This is exciting indeed.. I am going to the game Monday in DET!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971
    Kubalik is a man.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    25,428
    What a ******** of a 1st game.

    I sure hope they’re a lot better than they were tonight on Friday, or else this is gonna be a LONG season.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971
    This defense is gonna have Fleury reconsidering retirement.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971
    A chance to redeem ourselves tonight in New Jersey against an improved Devils team. Kevin Lankinen and Jonathan Bernier are the confirmed starters.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    A chance to redeem ourselves tonight in New Jersey against an improved Devils team. Kevin Lankinen and Jonathan Bernier are the confirmed starters.
    They showed fight at the end to come back. Jones looked better. But a dumb Dach pass to nobody in OT resulted in that last goal. Just a brutal play.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    They showed fight at the end to come back. Jones looked better. But a dumb Dach pass to nobody in OT resulted in that last goal. Just a brutal play.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can excuse a bonehead play from Dach every now and then. The powerplay, at least, looks good. I wish the Hawks were a tougher team to play against.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I can excuse a bonehead play from Dach every now and then. The powerplay, at least, looks good. I wish the Hawks were a tougher team to play against.
    Yeah their top six has a lot of talent. I just feel like they get pushed around for long stretches. Obviously they score a bunch, but I’d like to see more bite in that group.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,731
    Honestly, can we fire Colliton already? His defensive system doesn't work.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    25,428
    My god. Another goal within 20 seconds of puck drop.

    Might as well start the games down 1-0 automatically

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971
    Colliton needs to go.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    25,428
    Lmao. 4-0 and Fleury already pulled.

    Colliton needs to be stopped from getting on the plane tonight.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •