Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Monday Night Football Week 4: Las Vegas Raiders(3-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers(2-1)

VS

Date: 10/04/21
    Time: 5:15 PM PST

Players to Watch

Passing

VS
    Justin Herbert: 956 Passing / 69.84 Comp % / 6 TD / 3 INT
    Derek Carr: 1203 Passing / 64.71 Comp % / 6 TD / 2 INT

Rushing
    VS
    Austin Ekeler: 166 Rushing / 4.7 YPA / 1 TD | 113 Receiving / 7.5 YPC / 1 TD
    Larry Rountree III: 29 Rushing / 2.2 YPA / 0 TD | -1 Receiving / -1 YPR / 0 TD

Peyton Barber: 143 Rushing / 4 YPA / 1 TD | 31 Receiving / 10.3 YPR / 0 TD
    Kenyan Drake: 44 Rushing / 2.1 YPA / 0 TD | 138 Receiving / 10.6 YPR / 0 TD

Receiving
    VS
    Mike Williams: 295 Receiving / 13.4 YPR / 4 TD
    Keenan Allen: 258 Receiving / 12.3 YPR / 1 TD

Darren Waller: 224 Receiving / 11.2 YPR / 1 TD
    Hunter Renfrow: 204 Receiving / 12.8 YPR / 1 TD

Defensive

VS
    Nasir Adderley: 18 Solo Tackles
    Joey Bosa: 6 Solo Tackles/ 1.5 Sack / 1 FF
    Asante Samuel Jr: 7 Solo Tackle / 2 INT

Carl Nassib: 5 Solo Tackles / 1.5 Sacks / 1 FF
    Maxx Crosby: 6 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks
    Denzel Perryman: 21 Solo Tackle / 1 FR
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 10-04-2021 at 10:12 AM.

If jacobs plays we can run it down their throat and tire them early on.If not,I think we get our first L.

There are going to be so many Raiders fans in the joint that the Chargers won't be able to tell whose new stadium it is.

The Chiefs' defense is porous and their offense uncharacteristically turned the ball over a bunch of times last week when they played the Chargers. As long as we don't make any major mistakes like the Chiefs and come out of the gates roaring, we'll be ok.

Raiders 41 - Chargers 31.

Win this game and the NFL world is officially put on notice.

We’re a better team. We need to show up and play like it. Looking for our pass rush to have a big impact.

…I think this is the game Moehrig gets his first INT.

Meh, this team can still blow it.

If they can get to Herbert, they'll be in good shape. If they can't, they'll get smoked.

Tough matchup really. I think the biggest factor in this game is health, especially from the ex-chargers on our team and Jacobs. There will be a lot of players (snd coach) hoping to beat their old team. Should be a fun game to watch.

the game Gus Bradley has been waiting for.... lets go!

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post

VS

Date: 10/04/21
    Time: 5:15 PM PST

Players to Watch

Passing

VS
    Justin Herbert: 956 Passing / 69.84 Comp % / 6 TD / 3 INT
    Derek Carr: 1203 Passing / 64.71 Comp % / 6 TD / 2 INT

Rushing
    VS
    Austin Ekeler: 166 Rushing / 4.7 YPA / 1 TD | 1113 Receiving / 7.5 YPC / 1 TD
    Larry Rountree III: 29 Rushing / 2.2 YPA / 0 TD | -1 Receiving / -1 YPR / 0 TD

Peyton Barber: 143 Rushing / 4 YPA / 1 TD | 31 Receiving / 10.3 YPR / 0 TD
    Kenyan Drake: 44 Rushing / 2.1 YPA / 0 TD | 138 Receiving / 10.6 YPR / 0 TD

Receiving
    VS
    Mike Williams: 295 Receiving / 13.4 YPR / 4 TD
    Keenan Allen: 258 Receiving / 12.3 YPR / 1 TD

Darren Waller: 224 Receiving / 11.2 YPR / 1 TD
    Hunter Renfrow: 204 Receiving / 12.8 YPR / 1 TD

Defensive

VS
    Nasir Adderley: 18 Solo Tackles
    Joey Bosa: 6 Solo Tackles/ 1.5 Sack / 1 FF
    Asante Samuel Jr: 7 Solo Tackle / 2 INT

Carl Nassib: 5 Solo Tackles / 1.5 Sacks / 1 FF
    Maxx Crosby: 6 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks
    Denzel Perryman: 21 Solo Tackle / 1 FR
    The one thing that I look for on the defensive stats is who are the leaders in tackles. If it your DBs and Safeties are your leading tacklers then you have a problem. This year our DLs and LBers are our leading tacklers! Yes!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    The one thing that I look for on the defensive stats is who are the leaders in tackles. If your DBs and Safeties are your leading tacklers then you have a problem. This year our DLs and LBers are our leading tacklers! Yes!!!!!
    My mistake I saw where Abrams because he plays closer to the line of scrimmage in this defense is our second leading tackler. It looks like 4 out of 6 of our top tacklers are around the line of scrimmage.

This is Bradley's game, If anyone knows how to rattle Herbs it will be Gus... Plus I think the Chargers will be shocked, I heard that the tickets for this game is 75% Raider fans. It don't matter if we run the ball or not. This offense, Once it gets some sort of togetherness is gonna be unstoppable. Maybe Jacobs is the plug, Dunno. But we only seen about 25% of what we can do

This is a statement game for this team. Even thought we're 3-0, people have doubts about this team. Chargers are good, but not that good. All of their games have been within one score. We're not exactly winning by double digits either. I think it comes down to TO's. If we play it clean, we have a chance. Hope Jacobs is healthy. If he's not 100%, I would sit him. We need him down the road. We pull it out 31-24.
    Ravens are at Denver, so we get a look at how good the Broncos really are.
    Last edited by dbacknick; 09-30-2021 at 11:54 AM.

We defeat the Chargers, Denver loses to the Ravens, and we have a comfortable seating in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    This is a statement game for this team. Even thought we're 3-0, people have doubts about this team.
    What isn't in doubt is that all three teams we've faced have pretty good defenses, and our offense was still able to do its job in spite an iffy OL and no Jacobs. I think the O is better than last year, when it was already pretty good.

What is still in doubt is where the defense truly stands. The last two weeks haven't been a huge test beyond saying they're better than last year. If the D can show up this week and do a good job against LAC then I think it's time for everyone to start buying in.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    This is a statement game for this team. Even thought we're 3-0, people have doubts about this team. Chargers are good, but not that good. All of their games have been within one score. We're not exactly winning by double digits either. I think it comes down to TO's. If we play it clean, we have a chance. Hope Jacobs is healthy. If he's not 100%, I would sit him. We need him down the road. We pull it out 31-24.
    Ravens are at Denver, so we get a look at how good the Broncos really are.
    I agree. This week will be a good indication of how good the Broncos are. And how bad the ravens are, lol.

As for our game, the chargers are a good team. I hope/think we’re better, but we’ve had some luck in winning our games so far. A couple plays go the other way, a couple opposing players don’t get hurt, a couple OT coin flips go the other way…. And we might not be 3-0. It’s a delicate balance.

That being said, I’m going in to this game knowing its the type of game we could lose, and still be ok. I just really hope we play our best and look like a good team, no matter what the outcome is. Though I really want a win, lol.

[QUOTE=FarOutIos;34105115]I agree. This week will be a good indication of how good the Broncos are. And how bad the ravens are, lol.

As for our game, the chargers are a good team. I hope/think we’re better, but we’ve had some luck in winning our games so far. A couple plays go the other way, a couple opposing players don’t get hurt, a couple OT coin flips go the other way…. And we might not be 3-0. It’s a delicate balance.

That being said, I’m going in to this game knowing its the type of game we could lose, and still be ok. I just really hope we play our best and look like a good team, no matter what the outcome is. Though I really want a win, lol.[/QU

Luck? In the past we wouldn't have won these types of games.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast