Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bullock V Burks

Bullock V Burks

Should the Knicks have signed Bullock instead of Burks ?

Your thoughts

No. Burks give us another ball handler and plays in transition better imo. I think we need to play faster this year. I think Burks is the right choice especially off the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. Burks give us another ball handler and plays in transition better imo. I think we need to play faster this year. I think Burks is the right choice especially off the bench

Agree with this. I liked Bullock, but think with all the young players someone had to go.

I was thinking more defensively .

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Bullock is the better defender but he was also a big part of the issue against the hawks. Trae didnít have to work on the defensive end at all because all Reggie does is sit on the permitter and look to spot up.

Bullock V Burks

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    We scored around 90 points a game in the post season. Offense is where we needed upgrade. Also the Rose lead 2nd unit had very good defensive #s with Burks and really clicked offensively bc it had ball handlers all over the floor and played with more pace. Reggie is a better defender and played well with Jules. I could see a case if we didnít bring in Evan. As a bench player Burks offensive/positional versatility makes him a better fit imo

Last edited by ewing; 09-30-2021 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

We scored around 90 points a game in the post season. Offense is where we needed upgrade. Also the Rose lead 2nd unit had very good defensive #s with Burks and really clicked offensively bc it had ball handlers all over the floor and played with more pace. Reggie is a better defender and played well with Jules. I could see a case if we didnít bring in Evan. As a bench player Burks offensive/positional versatility makes him a better fit imo

Bullock is better on that end. But heís still not a game changer. Burks is no stopper, but he doesnít kill you on that end.

Burks was the easy choice.

Burks played good team defense
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

You guys are such homers Bullock is way better than Burks not only on defense but he also isn't injury prone like burks

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Burks played good team defense
    No he doesn't bofl

Remember, when Derrick Rose had COVID, Frank Ntilikina and Elfrid Payton were injured, Burks had a few stints at point guard. He has way better ball handling than Reggie Bullock.

At the same time, Bullock was easily a better defender.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    No he doesn't bofl
    Burks def is NOT a liability on defense. "Bofl"

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Burks def is NOT a liability on defense. "Bofl"
    I never said he was but he's no defensive stopper either

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You guys are such homers Bullock is way better than Burks not only on defense but he also isn't injury prone like burks
    Bullocks is so overrated. We aren't playing late 90's , early 2000's basketball anymore. Defense is good but you need to be able to score. Him and Payton where the main reasons the Knicks got behind early in games and the second unit had to save us. Watching bullock try to dribble was very hard to watch. If we had a better starting point guard maybe he would have looked better so he will probably look great in Dallas with Luka because he will set him up all day. Playing 30 plus minutes at the wing and scoring 8 points or less is laughable. Burks makes the knicks a a lot more flexible because the Knicks have an extra play maker and shot creator on the floor. Glad bullock is gone. I also got tired of looking at his hideous hair...😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Bullock is the better defender but he was also a big part of the issue against the hawks. Trae didnít have to work on the defensive end at all because all Reggie does is sit on the permitter and look to spot up.

100% truth!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast