Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: games.

games.

there are games.

the few.. the proud..

Braun should be the 7th Dman, York should be paired with Yandle. He is ready now. I think G should be on the 2nd line with Frost to take faceoffs.

Farabee Couts TK
    G Frost Cam
    JVR Brassard Lindblom
    Laughton Thompson NAK

That lineup is garbage compared to some other teams in this league. This team doesn’t have a playoff roster.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    That lineup is garbage compared to some other teams in this league. This team doesn’t have a playoff roster.
    If the D is an upgrade over last year and Hart remembers how to play goalie they should be able to play with any team in the league.

you're not wrong, but you have to remember this:

kevin hayes is coming back to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    you're not wrong, but you have to remember this:

Kevin hayes is coming back to save the day.
    lol

We finish 6th again, and the team is a dumpster fire after starting out looking like they have a shot as a playoff team.

That is probably your starting line up that played against the Caps less Hart.

Just going to point out, this Patrick+Lehner+AV thing is likely to cause some sort of issues in the near future.

Just going to point out, this Patrick+Lehner+AV thing is likely to cause some sort of issues in the near future.
    i, for one, would be absolutely shocked to find out that the flyers' medical staff is less than a world class operation.

i didn't see anything meaningful come out about AV, but given the way every young player regressed last season, i wouldn't be surprised if there's something there.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    We finish 6th again, and the team is a dumpster fire after starting out looking like they have a shot as a playoff team.
    I think you will be surprised. Tk and lindblolm look like their old self again. Penguins will suck and wont be anything amazing when crosby/malkin come back. Caps will be dangerous but they lost 2 decent d for their team, no major upgrade at forward. Isles and canes will be at the top.

I say we finish top 4 and idk about the order.

Canes/isles
    then us+caps
    pens+rangers
    devils
    cbj

Who will be our 7 defenseman?

I've got my money on Provy, Ellis, Sanheim, Risto, Yandle, and Braun (7th: Clendening). I think they'll send York to the AHL to make sure he's getting big minutes every night. Braun was not terrible at the end of last year so I can't say I don't agree with him getting 3rd D minutes...I just don't want him getting last 3 minutes holding onto a 1 goal lead.

Forwards probably will look like...

TK - Couts - G
    Farabee - Frost - Atkinson (though that's a really small line...)
    JVR - Laughton - Lindblom
    Brassard - Thompson/Bunny - NAK (probably the worst 4th line in hockey...)

That doesn't seem promising. Any thoughts on possible lineups? I could see Laughton and Frost switching up too.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Who will be our 7 defenseman?

I've got my money on Provy, Ellis, Sanheim, Risto, Yandle, and Braun (7th: Clendening). I think they'll send York to the AHL to make sure he's getting big minutes every night. Braun was not terrible at the end of last year so I can't say I don't agree with him getting 3rd D minutes...I just don't want him getting last 3 minutes holding onto a 1 goal lead.

Forwards probably will look like...

TK - Couts - G
    Farabee - Frost - Atkinson (though that's a really small line...)
    JVR - Laughton - Lindblom
    Brassard - Thompson/Bunny - NAK (probably the worst 4th line in hockey...)

That doesn't seem promising. Any thoughts on possible lineups? I could see Laughton and Frost switching up too.
    Seeler seems to have the inside track to the 7.

G-couts-tk
    Jvr-frost-farabee
    Lindblom-brassaed-cam
    Laughton-thompson-nak

Is my prediction. Not my hope.

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Seeler seems to have the inside track to the 7.

G-couts-tk
    Jvr-frost-farabee
    Lindblom-brassaed-cam
    Laughton-thompson-nak

Is my prediction. Not my hope.
    I don't think Laughts will go to the 4th line. I could see this though. I wish York would make the team...He could easily be a top 3 Dman. How has Risto looked in preseason so far? I haven't been able to watch but about 10 minutes.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast