Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Bipartisanship

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Not true. Larger cities receive the most amount of investments by far. You don't pour billions into rural Kentucky. You pour billions into new developments in high-demand cities by offering tax credits, rebates, and for example, NYC willing to give Amazon billions in tax credits if they came to NYC. Do you think Kentucky has a chance at winning that bid? With how America is, I'm not sure how you can really say one state or a few states that are underachieving is problematic. It's all connected, whether you like it or not. The success of California contributes to Kentucky and the success of Kentucky's manufacturing, agricultural, and coal allowed America to become more dominant.
    The money is shown in its allocation based on what Statquo quoted. I'm not pulling this stuff out of thin air. It still doesn't change the point of Mitch McConnell fulfilling a self defeating prophecy in his own state. I'm aware conservatives don't like spending but that doesn't change the circumstances in which federal tax dollars prop up his state.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/kent...12e47acd5.html

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politi...163555593.html

https://www.buffalorising.com/2020/0...snt-satisfied/

Do you think that was something that less so during a pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The money is shown in its allocation based on what Statquo quoted. I'm not pulling this stuff out of thin air. It still doesn't change the point of Mitch McConnell fulfilling a self defeating prophecy in his own state. I'm aware conservatives don't like spending but that doesn't change the circumstances in which federal tax dollars prop up his state.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/kent...12e47acd5.html

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politi...163555593.html

https://www.buffalorising.com/2020/0...snt-satisfied/

Do you think that was something that less so during a pandemic?
    I'll just say this because I'm already aware of your sources. If Mitch could reduce the federal spending for Kentucky and make them the least dependent on federal welfare, he would do it. He's just scum. My point is really directed towards the reasoning for these midwest states to be underperforming. I really don't care for Mitch. He's the Republican version of Nancy Pelosi. Maybe worse because at least Pelosi is good at what she does. Mitch is just a pos who sucks.

I'll just say this because I'm already aware of your sources. If Mitch could reduce the federal spending for Kentucky and make them the least dependent on federal welfare, he would do it. He's just scum. My point is really directed towards the reasoning for these midwest states to be underperforming. I really don't care for Mitch. He's the Republican version of Nancy Pelosi. Maybe worse because at least Pelosi is good at what she does. Mitch is just a pos who sucks.
    He could do that. But he won't do that. Because he wants more money for Kentucky all the while talking like every other state should take and get less.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So, as apposed to admitting that you were in the wrong, you're gonna just throw out a false equivalency to me calling out spliff for yelling at a mod that hasn't been here in weeks.

Sounds about Ewing.
    I donít know what you are talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít know what you are talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Liar!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I like my insurance that provides me my healthcare. You're not taking my insurance.
    It's 2021 if you still think our current health insurance system is good and socializing it wouldn't drastically cut down on costs, you're just being willfully obtuse. It's just insane how much we spend on healthcare and how few have access to it. Insane. Our health insurance system is a laughingstock.

A laughingstock that lets far too many people die and straddles far too many people with debt.

It's just so baffling how terrified you right-wingers are all the time of made up threats. Things that will never kill you. Things that will never effect you. But you know what will? Your health. Yet here you are, insisting that we shouldn't ensure people have access to healthcare. Almost in a "**** you" sort of way.

I don't know man. I have two people very close to me who have literally had their lives destroyed because of freak health accidents and a health insurance system that is so cruel and archaic. It's close to home. It's why I always say it's the thing I care about most. And it's just stupid what we prioritize as a country over just protecting our own. Just making sure people can be healthy and happy. I don't get it. It's cruel.
    Last edited by ManRam; 10-08-2021 at 08:07 PM.
    HELLO

The most expensive healthcare of any major nation that covers the least amount of people. And you have people still claiming our system is best. What a joke.

No, Mitch is very effective at what he does, it's just that he doesn't have our interest at the center.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    No, Mitch is very effective at what he does, it's just that he doesn't have our interest at the center.
    I agree. Heís very effective in terms of getting what he wants procedurally.

So, as apposed to admitting that you were in the wrong, you're gonna just throw out a false equivalency to me calling out spliff for yelling at a mod that hasn't been here in weeks.

Sounds about Ewing.
    Yelling?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    His interests are getting judges and tax cuts that will make sure our overlords are protected from liability.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435