Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) vs Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Week Four
    VS

Sunday, October 3rd at 4:25PM EST/ 3:25PM CST
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Ben Roethlisberger, QB #7 801 Yards / 3 TD 3 INT / 63.8 CMP% / 79.0 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 649 Yards / 6 TD 2 INT / 68.2 CMP% / 102.9 Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Najee Harris, RB #22 - 123 Yards / 40 Carries/ 3.1 YPC/ 0 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 158 Yards / 41 Carries/ 3.9 YPC/ 2 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Chase Claypool, WR #11 - 15 Catches / 211 Yards / 0 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 25 Catches / 309 Yards / 1 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Pat Freiermuth, TE #88 - 8 Catches / 82 Yards / 1 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 6 Catches / 66 Yards / 1 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Cameron Heyward, DE #97 - 16 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 3 PD / 1 FF
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 12 Tackles / 0.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Joe Schobert, LB #93 - 21 Tackles / 0.0 Sacks/ 2 PD / 0 INT / 0 FF
    De'Vondre Campbell, LB #59 - 8 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 INT / 0 PD

Defensive Back

~VS~

Minkah Fitzpatrick, S #39 - 20 Tackles / 0 INT / 0 PDEF / 0.0 Sack
    Jaire Alexander, S #23 - 13 Tackles / 1 INT / 3 PDEF / 0 Sack

Kicker

~VS~

Chris Boswell, K #9 - 5 FGM / 6 FGA / 5 XPM / 5 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 4 FGM / 4 FGA / 8 XPM / 8 XPA

Click For More Stats

I don't think the Steelers are any good. If Barry can generate pressure again this game should be pretty straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I don't think the Steelers are any good. If Barry can generate pressure again this game should be pretty straight forward.
    Some games they are some they arenít. The one thing they can do is run the ball and we are terrible at it. If TJ Watt is back this is a good team and we canít over look them. Ben canít move. We got to get to him and negate the pass. Hopefully they donít run for 200 yards on us.

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Some games they are some they arenít. The one thing they can do is run the ball and we are terrible at it. If TJ Watt is back this is a good team and we canít over look them. Ben canít move. We got to get to him and negate the pass. Hopefully they donít run for 200 yards on us.
    I agree we can't overlook them, but the Steelers are bad. And they are a terrible running team. PFF had a stat that Harris had been hit at or behind the line of scrimmage on 70% of his runs this year. Their OL is very bad and Big Ben can't throw it down field. Not saying they'll be awful on Sunday and we won't crap the bed, but that steelers offense is not good in any facet. I guess their WRs are a decent bunch when healthy, but Ben stinks so they don't play as well as their talent level at WR.

They beat the Bills because their D stepped up and they had a big ST play on a blocked punt TD.

is it just me or has Rodgers not looked that great throwing the deep ball? i mean he still has the cannon and is throwing deep but, its more his ball placement, he has been over throwing too many guys. just missed Tonyan on that one.

Got bailed out on that penalty. Im not super convinced he was offsides. Either way, the line got destroyed on that play. Im so tired of our special teams being garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Got bailed out on that penalty. Im not super convinced he was offsides. Either way, the line got destroyed on that play. Im so tired of our special teams being garbage.
    I'm not sure either. he looks like he jumps just before the ball gets snapped but, was he fully offsides? probably not. it was such a bang bang play that in real time it would have been too hard to judge.

I dont know how that wasnt trippingÖ

My godÖ these guys tackles like ballerinas

the defense isn't even really beating the Pittsburgh offense, Ben just sucks right now.

JesusÖ sometimes you gotta know when to just go down

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    the defense isn't even really beating the Pittsburgh offense, Ben just sucks right now.
    Yeah weve definitely gotten away with some poor coverage and ben just missed. Stat line on the game will tell a much different story than the film.

early indications for Jaire is he has an AC joint sprain. more tests to be conducted to find out the severity and how long he will be out.

Stokes looks pretty good. He had another awful PI call against him again. He barely even touched the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    early indications for Jaire is he has an AC joint sprain. more tests to be conducted to find out the severity and how long he will be out.
    Definitely an injury that you can play thru if itís just a sprain or slight dislocation. Thatís the good news. Probably be cautious with him for a couple weeks with how our schedule looks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast