Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 537
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,259

    Training Camp/Preseason Game Thread

    Media day is Monday, September 27th. Training camp starts Tuesday, September 28th. The first preseason game is Sunday, October 3rd.



    All games on Spectrum Sportsnet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,271
    Excited to see how they play together early on

    So many new players

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,924
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Excited to see how they play together early on

    So many new players
    Curious to see how they'll do.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Curious to see how they'll do.
    It's been a long time waiting

    We're all ready to get started

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,297
    Stay frkn Healthy. GO LAKERS!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,924
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    It's been a long time waiting

    We're all ready to get started
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Stay frkn Healthy. GO LAKERS!
    Yes

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,271
    Go Lakers!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,924

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,924
    According to Bill Oram, Shams Charania, and Sam Amick of*The Athletic, superstar*Anthony Davis*is expected to be the team’s starting center.

    “Since Davis arrived from New Orleans two years ago, the Lakers’ best lineups have featured him at center,” Oram, Charania and Amick wrote. “With [Russell] Westbrook aboard, sources said Davis has emerged as the expected starting center, clearing the way for a likely starting five of him, [Russell] Westbrook, [Wayne] Ellington, [Trevor] Ariza and [LeBron] James, according to sources. Third-year guard*Talen Horton-Tucker, a rising, young talent for the Lakers, is also expected to compete in camp for a possible starting role.”

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,924
    Los Angeles Lakers*superstar*LeBron James*recently*organized a three-day minicamp*for the team in Las Vegas.

    James saw the minicamp as a way for the team to build chemistry ahead of the 2021-22 season. The Lakers have many new faces on the roster as they look to win their second title in three seasons.

    One of those new faces is guard Austin Reaves, who*signed*to a two-year contract with the Lakers on Sunday. Reaves had previously been on a two-way deal with the team.

    Reaves reportedly performed well at the Lakers’ minicamp. Moreover, James and*Russell Westbrook*apparently decided to have some fun with the youngster.

    “On Sunday, the Lakers reached agreement on a two-year deal with guard Austin Reaves, converting his two-way contract to a standard NBA deal ahead of training camp,”*wrote*Bill Oram, Shams Charania and Sam Amick of The Athletic. “The Lakers will have a team option on the second year of Reaves‘ contract, sources said. Reaves, a 6-foot-5 combo guard, has impressed the Lakers throughout the offseason and had a strong showing at James’ minicamp. James and Westbrook even had the rookie conduct some fun-loving errands throughout the weekend in Vegas.”

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,924

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    According to Bill Oram, Shams Charania, and Sam Amick of*The Athletic, superstar*Anthony Davis*is expected to be the team’s starting center.

    “Since Davis arrived from New Orleans two years ago, the Lakers’ best lineups have featured him at center,” Oram, Charania and Amick wrote. “With [Russell] Westbrook aboard, sources said Davis has emerged as the expected starting center, clearing the way for a likely starting five of him, [Russell] Westbrook, [Wayne] Ellington, [Trevor] Ariza and [LeBron] James, according to sources. Third-year guard*Talen Horton-Tucker, a rising, young talent for the Lakers, is also expected to compete in camp for a possible starting role.”
    Yep i heard that to. I had a feeling Davis was starting at Center but got confused when they signed DJ. Did not see Ariza starting but figured he would play PF. Lakers are committed to playing small ball.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,117
    Davis, DJ, Howard
    Ariza, Melo
    Lebron, THT
    Wayne, Baze, Monk, Austin
    Westbrook, Nunn, Rondo

    I have to say i am not sure how this team is constructed.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,884
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Davis, DJ, Howard
    Ariza, Melo
    Lebron, THT
    Wayne, Baze, Monk, Austin
    Westbrook, Nunn, Rondo

    I have to say i am not sure how this team is constructed.
    If Davis is starting at the 5 then Lebron has to start at the 4. I think I’d rather start monk at the 2 than Ellington.
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,924

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •