Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Russ is happy to be here, it could change everything.
    It's so refreshing to see a player so proud to wear P&G! Him been this excited can only spell trouble to other teams.

Never looked forward to a freaking pre-season game like I am this year. So pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Never looked forward to a freaking pre-season game like I am this year. So pumped!
    I'm really excited also

This team could do big things if they can play as a team and put the egos in check

Easier said than done

Saw the media day for y'all man and I have to admit the hype for the Lakers is real

Los Angeles Lakers' Russell Westbrook vows to push Anthony Davis 'every single night'

Following their first official practice together as teammates, Russell Westbrook dubbed Anthony Davis as "the ultimate weapon" and vowed to maximize the big man's impact for the Los Angeles Lakers this season.

"He's one of a kind," Westbrook said of Davis on Wednesday. "There's nobody like him who can do everything he's able to do at his size. And my job is to make sure I continue to push him each day, each practice, each game, so he can be at the top of his game each and every night."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...y-single-night

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Lol, nice to hear that
    It is, it shows that he knows there is only one team with a legacy in LA.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Mamba mentality returns to Staples center
    He's called mini mamba for a reason.
    doing better day by day. My last joint left to fix on my right side. Ran out of joints so I'm good. Thanks bro.
    Huh seems painful, whatever glad you're doing good.
    I think the actual response was "**** no!"
    I hope he said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    It's so refreshing to see a player so proud to wear P&G! Him been this excited can only spell trouble to other teams.
    Yes it is, unlike schroder he will give his all and it will be a huge difference.
    I'm really excited also

This team could do big things if they can play as a team and put the egos in check

Easier said than done
    This team could be special if we can avoid major injuries.
    Los Angeles Lakers' Russell Westbrook vows to push Anthony Davis 'every single night'

Following their first official practice together as teammates, Russell Westbrook dubbed Anthony Davis as "the ultimate weapon" and vowed to maximize the big man's impact for the Los Angeles Lakers this season.

"He's one of a kind," Westbrook said of Davis on Wednesday. "There's nobody like him who can do everything he's able to do at his size. And my job is to make sure I continue to push him each day, each practice, each game, so he can be at the top of his game each and every night."

With Russ and Rondo, AD will deliver. No more stupid german black hole schroder.

It is, it shows that he knows there is only one team with a legacy in LA.

He's called mini mamba for a reason.

Huh seems painful, whatever glad you're doing good.

I hope he said that.

Yes it is, unlike schroder he will give his all and it will be a huge difference.

This team could be special if we can avoid major injuries.

With Russ and Rondo, AD will deliver. No more stupid german black hole schroder.
    He not matter how good he ever play, will never be Westbrook. Dennis just wanted to use the Lakers, because he never wanted to be with us.
    Soon to be seen together!

Lakers sign Trevelin Queen

Marc J. Spears: The Lakers say they have signed Trevelin Queen to an Exhibit-10 training camp contract. via Twitter MarcJSpears
    Good prospect.
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Didn't that guy have like 25 or something consecutive posts or something crazy like that?
    I remember when it was happening. I was online and I kept reading and thinking to myself "what the heck is going on??" haha

Mamba mentality returns to Staples center
    Yeah, this is one of if not the last guy in the league who legitimately goes hard every night

I think Westbrook is going to have a big year. This is the first time since OKC (2016) that Westbrook will be on a legit championship contender and this is the best team I think he's ever been on. ESPN ranked him the 29th best player, which I think is way too low. Before he joined the lakers, I thought Westbrook was in the 10-20 range or maybe 10-15 range. I know he's not a super efficient shooter, but his fg% is still respectable (and as I've mentioned many times before, this is an incredibly overrated statistic). This dude averaged a triple double this last season, led the league in assists, and scored over 22 a game. 29 seems like major disrespect to me
    Agree

Classic

doing better day by day. My last joint left to fix on my right side. Ran out of joints so I'm good. Thanks bro.
    Speedy recovery to you

Love to hear that. Westy is a one of a kind player who can go out and choose to average a triple double every night. But more importantly hes the type of player who can shift his game and fill up whatever stat he wants to. He is one guy that if he wanted to could go get 20 assts every game. He is going to force feed AD while also attacking the rim and making teams pay for trying to double AD. They could be a Stockton to Malone type of duo if thats the way Westy wants to play it. I think it would actually be a brilliant career move to Average 17 assts per game and let his points and rebounds fall where they may, but it would bolster his overall game and really put him up there with the top facilitators and thus PGs of all time. Like if Russ averaged 16/17/10 this year and they win the chip. Hes an instant legend when you think of all the amazing things he done thus far.

I remember when it was happening. I was online and I kept reading and thinking to myself "what the heck is going on??" haha
    Lol

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast