Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mets @ Brewers

Mets @ Brewers

Should be another 3 game sweep.

Need to get that 10th pick for it to be protected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao nobody cares anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lmao nobody cares anymore.

I mean they've just totally rolled over and died at this point, there's no reason to even watch

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

At least GKR will be back next season

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    At least GKR will be back next season

Ron is not certain, needs a new contract.

Will the Mets win another game? I think they should just go to bull pen games and bring up minors to finish out the season. I'm sure they wouldn't do any worse that this hot mess.

After following this team for 57 years, I think that it might just be time to find and follow a team/franchise that actually gives a ****.

Despite the records of other teams, this group of Mets is the worst team in baseball right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sethjoel View Post
    Despite the records of other teams, this group of Mets is the worst team in baseball right now.
    Agree

This is a disgrace of an organization. Itís a disgrace of a team.

Other than deGrom, not one person currently in this organization deserves a job here next year.

This is Aldersons disaster. I want him gone. Go back to California and do something else. Get away from this organization.

I want a true fresh start.

Mets fans are used to their team not winning. But this has been the most disgraceful team I have personally watched on and off the field since 1993.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post

Other than deGrom, not one person currently in this organization deserves a job here next year.

This is Aldersons disaster. I want him gone. Go back to California and do something else. Get away from this organization.

Mets fans are used to their team not winning. But this has been the most disgraceful team I have personally watched on and off the field since 1993.

Damn, and I thought that Iíve been critical.

n8ghee said it back in like June or something, that this team might be 5-7 games up, but that they just werenít good or fun to watch.

No sense of urgency or desire to do better, from the players to the front office.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Damn, and I thought that Iíve been critical.

n8ghee said it back in like June or something, that this team might be 5-7 games up, but that they just werenít good or fun to watch.

No sense of urgency or desire to do better, from the players to the front office.

I agree. I have been watching this team since 1965 and have seen many games, even those when the Mets were known to be the lovable, laughable team. This 2021 team is disgusting with no heart and no soul. There is no team attitude (just remember how the newbie Lindor got into McNeil's face). If I was the manager, I would have followed them down the dugout ramp and got into Lindor's face big time. He (Lindor) is not and never will be a leader on this team regardless of how many years and how many dollars he makes.

I suppose the best way to get the message to him now (other than the fans getting into his grille), will be to say NO when he lobbies for the Mets to sign Baez.

And further, Mr. Lindor, your second base partners for the next couple years until Mauricio is ready will be Cano and, yes, Jeff McNeil.
    Last edited by swbwtr; 09-25-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Ron is not certain, needs a new contract.

Even with a new contract, his obligation to TBS might double next year, as their coverage doubles. It's likely that we will see a lot less of Ron going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post

I agree that Alderson should not be back but Cohen already said that he will be so he will be back. Hopefully he will have nothing to do with anything that has to do with players, major league or minor league , trades, free agent signings

Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    I agree. I have been watching this team since 1965 and have seen many games, even those when the Mets were known to be the lovable, laughable team. This 2021 team is disgusting with no heart and no soul. There is no team attitude (just remember how the newbie Lindor got into McNeil's face). If I was the manager, I would have followed them down the dugout ramp and got into Lindor's face big time. He (Lindor) is not and never will be a leader on this team regardless of how many years and how many dollars he makes.

I suppose the best way to get the message to him now (other than the fans getting into his grille), will be to say NO when he lobbies for the Mets to sign Baez.

And further, Mr. Lindor, your second base partners for the next couple years until Mauricio is ready will be Cano and, yes, Jeff McNeil.
    A lot of Lindorís tenure here has been a degree of cronyism in some degree lmao.

Whether itís constantly batting him second, giving him all that money before he played a game here, firing Chilli mainly because he wasnít performing, moving McNeil away from second because they didnít like each other, or bringing in Baez because theyíre friendsÖit wasnít a recipe for success.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast