Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 135
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,591

    Lebron is a better closer/scorer than Michael Jordan in NBA finals 4th quarters

    QUOTE=Mave1002;34097723]Damn.. https://twitter.com/24IamTheGOAT8/st...932864/photo/1[/QUOTE]

    Now we know
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,939
    No he isnít


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,420
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    We already know LeBron is good at padding his stats. There's also no adjustment for playing on stacked teams with much more offensive help.

    Jordan was a 1 man offense. And he still climbed the mountain 6 times out of 6 times.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,032
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    We already know LeBron is good at padding his stats. There's also no adjustment for playing on stacked teams with much more offensive help.

    Jordan was a 1 man offense. And he still climbed the mountain 6 times out of 6 times.
    he was on a dream team that won how many games without him? how many have any of lebron teams won without him?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,032
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No he isnít


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he def is.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    346
    Well the NBA had different eras and different sets of rules. In any kind of era there no matter what. Things do change and in the game and plays do. There will not however be another Jordan, Wilt C, Magic, Lebron, Kobe, etc.
    Halloween 2021!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,032
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Well the NBA had different eras and different sets of rules. In any kind of era there no matter what. Things do change and in the game and plays do. There will not however be another Jordan, Wilt C, Magic, Lebron, Kobe, etc.
    agreed except for last line... in terms of skill set we have seen a better magic in lebron.... in terms of skill set other guys like a durant or KL could or will pass a kobe eventually if they remain healthy... Shaq might be the one that will be hardest to replicate... the dude was just a monster and if he actually worked on his weight and game as hard as kobe did throughout kobes career shaq would likely be the goat.


    Shaq/Lebron/Curry might be the 3 guys you could say we may never see anytime soon in terms of their skill sets.... lebron has his skill set/dominance for how long he has played etc.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-24-2021 at 04:32 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,034
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    agreed except for last line... in terms of skill set we have seen a better magic in lebron.... in terms of skill set other guys like a durant or KL could or will pass a kobe eventually if they remain healthy... Shaq might be the one that will be hardest to replicate... the dude was just a monster and if he actually worked on his weight and game as hard as kobe did throughout kobes career shaq would likely be the goat.


    Shaq/Lebron/Curry might be the 3 guys you could say we may never see anytime soon in terms of their skill sets.... lebron has his skill set/dominance for how long he has played etc.
    Yeah but LeBron is like the Shaq of wing players. Honestly he's the least skilled out of any ATG wing player.....he's just huge.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,032
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah but LeBron is like the Shaq of wing players. Honestly he's the least skilled out of any ATG wing player.....he's just huge.
    not disagreeing... huge with vision and health.... that is invaluable... we are talking about a huge man with 17 years of dominance with next to no injuries while being a monster on both ends of the floor while having like 3 full seasons worth of playoffs. You wont see it again
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-24-2021 at 07:56 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,591
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No he isnít


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reality disagrees with you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,591
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    We already know LeBron is good at padding his stats. There's also no adjustment for playing on stacked teams with much more offensive help.

    Jordan was a 1 man offense. And he still climbed the mountain 6 times out of 6 times.
    Bulls were def better without Jordan, than any team has ever been without Lebron. Bulls were a call away from going to the nba finals without Jordan.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,591
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah but LeBron is like the Shaq of wing players. Honestly he's the least skilled out of any ATG wing player.....he's just huge.
    But has the highest IQ of any wing player and best passer of any wing player, most athletic and God given talent of any wing player.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,138
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Now we know[/QUOTE]

    Thereís a decent chance MJís TS% is actually better than Bronís because he didnít take very many 3ís while LeBron did and didnít shoot well, and because he got to the line far more than LeBron did relative to the number of FGs he took.

    Not to mention, once you adjust their TS% to their eraís average, Jordanís is probably much better than Bronís relatively.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,420
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Bulls were def better without Jordan, than any team has ever been without Lebron. Bulls were a call away from going to the nba finals without Jordan.
    Do we want to go through and compare Pippen's horrid playoff and Finals numbers year by year to LeBron's help? I didn't think so.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,138
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Bulls were def better without Jordan, than any team has ever been without Lebron. Bulls were a call away from going to the nba finals without Jordan.
    But the Bulls were also better with Jordan than any team has ever been with LeBronÖ

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •