Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    So on the teams LeBron was on, he was the only player to leave?
    Yes, more or less. Obviously there's a player here or there. Not literally 1-12.

But all impact players stayed at each stop after he left, and the teams were always bad. Without LeCoach everyone was lost.

That's how impactful he is

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Leracist is a better scorer/closer than tha goat?? Probably one of the dumbest threads ever started on this site. Just a tip if it was true he wouldn't lose so much
    To the Bronsexuals saying MJ played on stacked teams,Pippen,Cartwoight,Armstrong,and Grant is not a stacked team and they won 3 rings. With Leracist it's a lottery team

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    Leracist is a better scorer/closer than tha goat?? Probably one of the dumbest threads ever started on this site. Just a tip if it was true he wouldn't lose so much
    To the Bronsexuals saying MJ played on stacked teams,Pippen,Cartwoight,Armstrong,and Grant is not a stacked team and they won 3 rings. With Leracist it's a lottery team
    Now this kinda nonsense is just hating. When was the last time LeBron played a full year and his team was in the lottery? If he played with that team they may not be as good as they were with Jordan but they damn sure wouldn't be a lottery team.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Now this kinda nonsense is just hating. When was the last time LeBron played a full year and his team was in the lottery? If he played with that team they may not be as good as they were with Jordan but they damn sure wouldn't be a lottery team.
    LBJ started the pussification of real NBA basketball.
    His racist stupidty and his damage to the brand is why the NBA ratings have gone into the toilet

LBJ started the pussification of real NBA basketball.
    His racist stupidty and his damage to the brand is why the NBA ratings have gone into the toilet
    WTF does any of that (even though it's not factual) have to do with on the court production?

better closer/scorer in 4th quarters of NBA Finals?

Notice how that question has "scorer" in it? Heres my two pennies. In that scenario I would trust Lebron to make the right play, meaning he could pass to an open man and not even take the last shot. But who do you want to have the ball for a last second shot?? Its Jordan 10/10 times. Wouldnt matter if its finals, playoffs, regular season, or a street pick up game. Its Jordan every time.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    better closer/scorer in 4th quarters of NBA Finals?

Notice how that question has "scorer" in it? Heres my two pennies. In that scenario I would trust Lebron to make the right play, meaning he could pass to an open man and not even take the last shot. But who do you want to have the ball for a last second shot?? Its Jordan 10/10 times. Wouldnt matter if its finals, playoffs, regular season, or a street pick up game. Its Jordan every time.
    There's quite a few guys I'd rather take the shot than LeBron. I mean Bird would still be a 10/10 times guy over LeBron for me. Like the most memorable shots in Finals LeBron has been a participant in have been from Allen and Irving.

I'm glad someone is finally pointing this out. LeBron is in fact, not good at basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iíve corrected you at least 5 times letting you know the Bulls were not a call away from the NBA finals yet you keep saying it. Is that bc you are being disingenuous or bc you are a very slow learner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just told you I was referring to a diff statement, not that one, but that the bulls were better. Are you unable to comprehend that Iím talking about another statement or are you being disingenuous? And to your question, it assumes the Bulls win the next series.

Lebron is a better closer/scorer than Michael Jordan in NBA finals 4th quarters

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I just told you I was referring to a diff statement, not that one, but that the bulls were better. Are you unable to comprehend that Iím talking about another statement or are you being disingenuous? And to your question, it assumes the Bulls win the next series.
    I know you changed the subject to distract from your disingenuous or stupid post. In case you forgot that call happened in game 5. you would be assuming they won the series they were in and the next series

Last edited by ewing; 09-29-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The guy had big Z, Wally, Delonte West. That team needed a closer

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    There's quite a few guys I'd rather take the shot than LeBron. I mean Bird would still be a 10/10 times guy over LeBron for me. Like the most memorable shots in Finals LeBron has been a participant in have been from Allen and Irving.
    agree, hell give me ray allen for the last shot over lebron

the ultimate troll job
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2021 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    agree, hell give me ray allen for the last shot over lebron
    Give me Kyrie Irving

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Give me Kyrie Irving
    One unvaxxed, flat earther coming right up