Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 135
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,138
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Do we want to go through and compare Pippen's horrid playoff and Finals numbers year by year to LeBron's help? I didn't think so.
    This is actually a valid point. Amongst the all time greats (top 30ish players all time) Pippen is likely the worst playoff scorer by quite a bit outside of like, Bill Russell. Which is wild to think about when you factor in the defensive attention MJ required and lack of zone defense.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    118,888
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But the Bulls were also better with Jordan than any team has ever been with LeBronÖ
    lebron also beat teams in the finals that were far better than the teams the bulls faced

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,930
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron also beat teams in the finals that were far better than the teams the bulls faced
    And outside of 2015, he lost against them.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,599

    Lebron is a better closer/scorer than Michael Jordan in NBA finals 4th quarters

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Bulls were def better without Jordan, than any team has ever been without Lebron. Bulls were a call away from going to the nba finals without Jordan.
    Itís funny how many times you have said this. You must know it is not true at this point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-24-2021 at 09:25 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,599
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But the Bulls were also better with Jordan than any team has ever been with LeBronÖ
    Also they lost in the second round, the game he is referencing was not elimination game for NY, and it was the right call


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    118,888
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And outside of 2015, he lost against them.
    outside of dallas lebron played nothing but superteams.... jordan was a superteam who played against inferior comp

    Warriors-curry/klay/dray
    warriors-curry/klay/dray/durant
    thunder-durant/westy
    celtics/big 3 plus rondo
    spurs-gino/parker/duncan/KL

    who did jordan face that was as good or as deep as the celtics/warriors/spurs?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,229
    This is a pretty silly take. I remember people saying Elway was better than Montana because he had more 4th quarter comebacks ... it's hard for Montana to come back in the 4th without being behind. Limiting it to just the 4th quarter of the finals ... where Jordan won more than LeBron. It's just looking for a "win" regardless of the context.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    118,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This is a pretty silly take. I remember people saying Elway was better than Montana because he had more 4th quarter comebacks ... it's hard for Montana to come back in the 4th without being behind. Limiting it to just the 4th quarter of the finals ... where Jordan won more than LeBron. It's just looking for a "win" regardless of the context.
    nobody ever said or should have said elway was better than montana... elway like aikman is hella overrated

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,535
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Do we want to go through and compare Pippen's horrid playoff and Finals numbers year by year to LeBron's help? I didn't think so.
    Team game, not 2 on 2. Who cares about that when Bulls were still better without Jordan, than any team was without Bron. End result buddy.
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís funny how many times you have said this. You must know it is not true at this point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont even know if Ive said it a lot, but you do? WTF stalker
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,599
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I dont even know if Ive said it a lot, but you do? WTF stalker
    Iíve corrected you at least 5 times. Either you know by now or you are dumb


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,358
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Team game, not 2 on 2. Who cares about that when Bulls were still better without Jordan, than any team was without Bron. End result buddy.
    Yes, end result. Nobody cares about regular season awards, runner ups or consolation prizes. Only the end result, Finals wins.

    Also, last I checked in 1998 with Jordan the Bulls won 62 games and in 1999 the Bulls won 13 games resulting in a 49 win difference from Jordan. LeBron has never left and had the same.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    118,888
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Yes, end result. Nobody cares about regular season awards, runner ups or consolation prizes. Only the end result, Finals wins.

    Also, last I checked in 1998 with Jordan the Bulls won 62 games and in 1999 the Bulls won 13 games resulting in a 49 win difference from Jordan. LeBron has never left and had the same.
    well **** me horry---------->jordan?
    rondo------------>stockton/cp3/iverson?

    i could actually go on but your logic is embarrassing

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,745
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he was on a dream team that won how many games without him? how many have any of lebron teams won without him?
    team couldn't do **** all in the playoffs without him. chemistry and coaching got them w's the 1st year he retired. 2nd year they got exposed without him.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,775
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron also beat teams in the finals that were far better than the teams the bulls faced
    I think you are vastly underrating the 89-90 Lakers. Not only did they have two of the top 5 nba players ever (magic and Kareem) and a top 50ish nba player in worthy, they also had way more finals experience than the bulls at that point. Also, in the 89-90 season, magic was still considered the top player in the nba. Magic and bird were the alphas in the nba for some time. Jordan took over that title soon after but the bulls were actually underdogs going into that series. Also, the east had very good teams jordan needed to get through- bad boy pistons, hall of fame celtics, etc.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •