Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,673

    New Orleans, we have a problem? Unrefuted reports of Zion's dealings emerge.

    So the following passage came out overnight, and to boot no local reporters are refuting what is happening behind the scenes:
    Christian Clark's reporting on how ****** Griffin's tenure here has been, and how many in the organization have turned on him.

    Griffin basically has no relationship with Zion and they don't really speak.

    Zion showed up fat from the day 1 of summer league after we drafted him, and turned on the organization with how cautious they were over his knee injury. Showed up even fatter to the bubble and we hid another injury at the request of his family.

    Now the guy who's been fat for his entire NBA career, won't show up to any of the team's offseason workouts together, ghosted BI and Vinson in Phoenix, was in Vegas for Summer league, but didn't meet with his teammates and has no relationship with the front office.

    I've said it before but it almost impossible for these past two years to have gone any worse.
    A fraud POBO. A franchise player who's been fat or injured his entire time here, his psycho parents, and somehow less leadership ability than Anthony Davis. At least AD showed up to team workouts. **** is ridiculous.
    Woah to say the least.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,732
    Yet another superstar in New Orleans is unhappy...first Anthony Davis and now Zion

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yet another superstar in New Orleans is unhappy...first Anthony Davis and now Zion
    Yeah the article calling Zion fat and whatever seems like a very pro-NO slant. But this is the second superstar in a row who didnít like the organization, so maybe itís not the playersÖ

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,568
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah the article calling Zion fat and whatever seems like a very pro-NO slant. But this is the second superstar in a row who didnít like the organization, so maybe itís not the playersÖ
    Sounds like the issue is both.

    No question the team spent a lot of time broken ... I remember back when they used the same trainers and training facilities as the Saints to save money.

    And lazy "stars" with crazy family is hardly limited to NO.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,673
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah the article calling Zion fat and whatever seems like a very pro-NO slant. But this is the second superstar in a row who didnít like the organization, so maybe itís not the playersÖ
    Well, to defend NO here a touch, it took AD some time to sour and as the report is stating, Zion hasn't even given it a chance to work. I get NO isn't exactly a basketball city, but let's not absolve Zion of anything here if these reports are true.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yet another superstar in New Orleans is unhappy...first Anthony Davis and now Zion
    Gotta also thank them for sending Randle to NY lol

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,568
    Simmons for Zion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Simmons for Zion
    Towns for Zion and Jonas. Let's keep the crazy trains rolling!

    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Gotta feel for the Pelicans. You gotta wonder if that franchise will last.
    Let's get Bezos to build a large distribution center in New Orleans in exchange for moving the Pelicans to Seattle. New Orleans is a cool, albeit dumpy and shrinking city ill-suited for hosting an NBA team. The Smoothie King Center looks like a Soviet bomb shelter and has easily the trashiest sponsor name in the league. If you need Smoothie King to sponsor your arena, your city's economy isn't big enough to warrant having one of the NBA's 30 franchises.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,949
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Towns for Zion and Jonas. Let's keep the crazy trains rolling!


    Let's get Bezos to build a large distribution center in New Orleans in exchange for moving the Pelicans to Seattle. New Orleans is a cool, albeit dumpy and shrinking city ill-suited for hosting an NBA team. The Smoothie King Center looks like a Soviet bomb shelter and has easily the trashiest sponsor name in the league. If you need Smoothie King to sponsor your arena, your city's economy isn't big enough to warrant having one of the NBA's 30 franchises.
    All true but I still feel for them, that franchise has never caught a break.

    But Iíve always wanted a return of the SuperSonics. Maybe the Pelicans misfortune is Seatleís opportunity

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,092
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    All true but I still feel for them, that franchise has never caught a break.

    But Iíve always wanted a return of the SuperSonics. Maybe the Pelicans misfortune is Seatleís opportunity
    Never caught a break - like drafting Davis, screwing it up for years and drafting Zion right as he left? They had a difficult time during Paul's tenure, especially moving to Oklahoma City after Katrina. I guess Benson will keep the team there as long as it keeps appreciating in value. But I don't see how it can, given how New Orleans is fading. Climate change and rising oceans will have a huge impact on the value of anything there.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,949
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Never caught a break - like drafting Davis, screwing it up for years and drafting Zion right as he left? They had a difficult time during Paul's tenure, especially moving to Oklahoma City after Katrina. I guess Benson will keep the team there as long as it keeps appreciating in value. But I don't see how it can, given how New Orleans is fading. Climate change and rising oceans will have a huge impact on the value of anything there.
    In terms of building around any of their stars and having the ability to keep them. They just a revolving door to max players out and ship them off

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,014
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    All true but I still feel for them, that franchise has never caught a break.

    But Iíve always wanted a return of the SuperSonics. Maybe the Pelicans misfortune is Seatleís opportunity
    I hated that they lost their team. I was a huge fan of those early 90ís Sonics teams with Reign Man and the Glove. Big Smooth (Sam Perkins) was always a player I really liked too from his days with the Mavs.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I hated that they lost their team. I was a huge fan of those early 90ís Sonics teams with Reign Man and the Glove. Big Smooth (Sam Perkins) was always a player I really liked too from his days with the Mavs.
    yeah same, loved the Payton and Kemp lead sonics. I even remember Detlef Shrempf lol

    It sucks for them because they Drafted Durant and had he stayed there, he could have changed the whole future of that franchise.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    7,728
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Towns for Zion and Jonas. Let's keep the crazy trains rolling!


    Let's get Bezos to build a large distribution center in New Orleans in exchange for moving the Pelicans to Seattle. New Orleans is a cool, albeit dumpy and shrinking city ill-suited for hosting an NBA team. The Smoothie King Center looks like a Soviet bomb shelter and has easily the trashiest sponsor name in the league. If you need Smoothie King to sponsor your arena, your city's economy isn't big enough to warrant having one of the NBA's 30 franchises.
    Can you please educate me on what's the difference between the Soviet bomb shelters and say the American ones? Just asking for a friend...


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,985

    New Orleans, we have a problem? Unrefuted reports of Zion's dealings emerge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Can you please educate me on what's the difference between the Soviet bomb shelters and say the American ones? Just asking for a friend...
    They are soullessly utilitarian. By bomb shelter is art


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-28-2021 at 08:16 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •