Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New Orleans, we have a problem? Unrefuted reports of Zion's dealings emerge.

So the following passage came out overnight, and to boot no local reporters are refuting what is happening behind the scenes:
    Christian Clark's reporting on how ****** Griffin's tenure here has been, and how many in the organization have turned on him.

Griffin basically has no relationship with Zion and they don't really speak.

Zion showed up fat from the day 1 of summer league after we drafted him, and turned on the organization with how cautious they were over his knee injury. Showed up even fatter to the bubble and we hid another injury at the request of his family.

Now the guy who's been fat for his entire NBA career, won't show up to any of the team's offseason workouts together, ghosted BI and Vinson in Phoenix, was in Vegas for Summer league, but didn't meet with his teammates and has no relationship with the front office.

I've said it before but it almost impossible for these past two years to have gone any worse.
    A fraud POBO. A franchise player who's been fat or injured his entire time here, his psycho parents, and somehow less leadership ability than Anthony Davis. At least AD showed up to team workouts. **** is ridiculous.
    Woah to say the least.

Yet another superstar in New Orleans is unhappy...first Anthony Davis and now Zion

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yet another superstar in New Orleans is unhappy...first Anthony Davis and now Zion
    Yeah the article calling Zion fat and whatever seems like a very pro-NO slant. But this is the second superstar in a row who didnít like the organization, so maybe itís not the playersÖ

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah the article calling Zion fat and whatever seems like a very pro-NO slant. But this is the second superstar in a row who didnít like the organization, so maybe itís not the playersÖ
    Sounds like the issue is both.

No question the team spent a lot of time broken ... I remember back when they used the same trainers and training facilities as the Saints to save money.

And lazy "stars" with crazy family is hardly limited to NO.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well, to defend NO here a touch, it took AD some time to sour and as the report is stating, Zion hasn't even given it a chance to work. I get NO isn't exactly a basketball city, but let's not absolve Zion of anything here if these reports are true.

Simmons for Zion

It's wild how Zion has only played 85 career games

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    It's wild how Zion has only played 85 career games
    Why is it wild? It's only been 2 years and played 61 in a shortened season last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

wow I figured this would just be that the FO has completely failed to build around him on the court, but not that he is a lazy player who refuses to play with the team. if this stuff is fully true its really bizarre and scary to sign this guy to a full max deal at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is it wild? It's only been 2 years and played 61 in a shortened season last year.
    This has to easily be the least amount of games played for a disgruntled star player situation. Dude has essentially played one full season.

This has to easily be the least amount of games played for a disgruntled star player situation. Dude has essentially played one full season.
    I don't know, there was chatter about Embiid being unhappy in his 3rd year when he had played fewer games.

Got you now. I thought you were just talking about the number of games he had played. It's definitely early for him to be rebelling

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I donít know why anyone is surprised by this. From the moment he was drafted everyone knew (or should have known) that there is no way in hell Zion was staying in a small market. Itís just a matter of time before heís a Knick. It was his desired time before the draft and itís obvious heís forcing his way out of NO.

Gotta feel for the Pelicans. You gotta wonder if that franchise will last.

I don't think Zion is someone you can win a title with as your best or second best player. If I was NO I would try to rape a team.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast