• Friday

0 0%
  • Saturday

0 0%
  • Sunday

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Why do you still think they're going to be stretching him out at this point? He was the SP yesterday and they pulled him after 2 wonderful innings.

If they were going start stretching him out more wouldn't they have left him in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He did only throw 27 pitches. hmm. Good point.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Why do you still think they're going to be stretching him out at this point? He was the SP yesterday and they pulled him after 2 wonderful innings.

If they were going start stretching him out more wouldn't they have left him in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Multiple Notes on Yahoo Fantasy saying they plan on stretching him out.

I donít think itís necessarily for a chance to start. I think they just want the option of multiple innings of relief. But I like the idea of him starting if Rodon flames out.

It says they wanna stretch him over the last week and a half so he can get up to 3 innings for a key multi inning reliever role in the playoffs.

There isn't much that makes me feel confident that the Sox will beat the Astros. Sox did not fare well in their last series in Houston getting swept four games.
    Rodon's health questionable, Lynn looked like he was off keel yesterday, Kimbrel has been vulnerable to the long ball, Vaughn has been dreadful, hitting below .200 in the last several weeks, Eloy and Abreu have been in slumps, Engel hurt again, now Goodwin (although that might be a net positive). It is hard to gather momentum from a standstill.
    But...."You never know what is going to happen in the playoffs."
    I keep telling myself that so I do not lose hope.

Quote Originally Posted by garypeters View Post
    There isn't much that makes me feel confident that the Sox will beat the Astros. Sox did not fare well in their last series in Houston getting swept four games.
    Rodon's health questionable, Lynn looked like he was off keel yesterday, Kimbrel has been vulnerable to the long ball, Vaughn has been dreadful, hitting below .200 in the last several weeks, Eloy and Abreu have been in slumps, Engel hurt again, now Goodwin (although that might be a net positive). It is hard to gather momentum from a standstill.
    But...."You never know what is going to happen in the playoffs."
    I keep telling myself that so I do not lose hope.
    fair summary of where we are right now
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

We all have our reasons why ... I just have a hard time being optimistic about their chances.
    I hope I'm wrong, I really do. The season was successful, should be the first or second of many to come.
    La Russa had a role in that, not sure I want him back in 2022, but as always - they aren't asking me.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    We all have our reasons why ... I just have a hard time being optimistic about their chances.
    I hope I'm wrong, I really do. The season was successful, should be the first or second of many to come.
    La Russa had a role in that, not sure I want him back in 2022, but as always - they aren't asking me.
    Barring Health, He'll be back. Of all the playoff teams, he probably had the most obstacles in the AL. He's doing his best to keep us as healthy as we can be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12