Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 852
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,192
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Do you consider the eagles defense to be horrible like you were saying week 1? Horrible might not be the exact word you used, but you didn’t think much of their defense to say the least.
    Well SF is a ****** offense too so obviously ‘they haven’t shown anything’
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,434
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well SF is a ****** offense too so obviously ‘they haven’t shown anything’
    The game started off promising and then it seemed like after a few things didn't;t work no adjustments were made by coaching/offensive players. 2 targets to TE's I think I what I read, may have been 4. Unacceptable.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18,160
    Sirianni attacked the cover 3 instead of reading the game

    That was his mistake

    The cover 3 is weakest deep and strongest In the middle hence the 7 shot plays

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,594
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Do you consider the eagles defense to be horrible like you were saying week 1? Horrible might not be the exact word you used, but you didn’t think much of their defense to say the least.
    No, they’ve improved. The San Fran game showed me that. I still think Dallas will have success running the ball against them but they’re not terrible. The middle of the defense looks a lot better than they did that first game.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,594
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well SF is a ****** offense too so obviously ‘they haven’t shown anything’
    San Fran is actually not terrible. Jimmy G catches a lot of hell because of his injury history but he’s not a bad QB. They do have some issues running the ball though.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    San Fran is actually not terrible. Jimmy G catches a lot of hell because of his injury history but he’s not a bad QB. They do have some issues running the ball though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,600
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Sirianni attacked the cover 3 instead of reading the game

    That was his mistake

    The cover 3 is weakest deep and strongest In the middle hence the 7 shot plays
    I think they were trying to focus on limiting George kittle and I gotta say, I think they did about as good as you could possibly hope for against kittle. They did allow one big gainer to Debo and that was an absolute back breaker because it was like 30 seconds left in the first half and the next play was a TD. But really besides that I think they did well against the 49ers overall.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No, they’ve improved. The San Fran game showed me that. I still think Dallas will have success running the ball against them but they’re not terrible. The middle of the defense looks a lot better than they did the first two series in the first game of the year.
    Fixed

    Also, missing Brandon graham won’t help, arguably the eagles best defensive player.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,600
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,600
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The game started off promising and then it seemed like after a few things didn't;t work no adjustments were made by coaching/offensive players. 2 targets to TE's I think I what I read, may have been 4. Unacceptable.
    The back breaking moments came when the reagor TD was called back. Then the next series the eagles drove the ball 95+ yards down the field only to get a turnover on downs on the 3 yard line (I think they shoulda taken the field goal) then after that the 49ers drove 95 yards the other way for the TD. Defense was gassed and just lost Brandon graham during this time too.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,780
    SF is probably the 31st offense in the NFL right ahead of the Falcons. So Eagles played the worst two.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,594
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,594
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Fixed

    Also, missing Brandon graham won’t help, arguably the eagles best defensive player.
    Yea missing Graham is definitely going to hurt.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,594

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    118,921
    got the eagles winning 35-27. Dak and hurts should have big games.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •