Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    The Eagles not keeping it close do CeeDee stayed in the game caused me to lose my fantasy matchup by .01 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboys managed to get the job done and they didn't just beat the Eagles. They blew them out at home at Jerry World and I picked the Cowboys to win this game. I definitely didn't think it would be that huge of a scoreline...41-21. Dak definitely came to play last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I still think this is going to be a high scoring game with the Cowboys winning by less than 7.
    Well I was half right.

Siriani skipped out on his presser today . He already addressed the 3 carries but I wanted to hear it again .

Has pff updated their qb rankings? Where is QBEagles?

The game was so one sided. The Eagles got their *** whoop.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    maybe this wasnt it? i dont know how this works lol.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/grades/position/qb
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-28-2021 at 11:28 PM.

PFF has Hurts ranked 10th now. (Wentz 24th.) I decided to no longer spend my time arguing with someone as delusional as you.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    PFF has Hurts ranked 10th now. (Wentz 24th.) I decided to no longer spend my time arguing with someone as delusional as you.
    So you could watch hurts Monday and with a straight face pretend he’s 10?

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Please keep on topic.

Please keep on topic.
    Dak holding the ball forever.

Imagine the ridicule Wentz would’ve got.
    Hey, you’re a mod. Can we get Mtm and the Wentz crap outta every thread?

instead of only pulling this **** when you are getting exposed and laughed at and made to be a hypocrite because you have lost your mind... how about you take your own advice? Imagine threatening to report for being off topic telling people to stay on topic and bringing up wentz out of nowhere?

Lol.
    so we should ignore stats/ignore talent/ignore so and so and just rely on bias? but ignore the one playerthat you favor that this has happened to year after year unter 2 teams and its the same ****? LMFAO

Lol.
    Some people do the same with Wentz . Thing is after 6 starts no one knows if Hurts is the guy . But after 5 seasons it was pretty clear Wentz was not . Eagles have a lot of options going forward . Had they not traded Wentz they wouldn’t have any . And if you look at Indy ? I don’t think Philly is missing Wentz I mean his new boss doesn’t seem real happy with him that’s for sure . Give Hurts the same amount of time all young quarterbacks need . And please , for your own credibility, make the same excuses for him that you made for Wentz .

All we heard about and continue to hear from you is how bad the Eagles were last year and how many injuries they had and how that was more of a issue then the QB . Fast forward to Monday night ….pretty much same team with a ton of injuries… and now Hurts stinks… lol…

Dak holding the ball forever.

Imagine the ridicule Wentz would’ve got.
    Hey, you’re a mod. Can we get Mtm and the Wentz crap outta every thread?

hey guys can someone please report mtm for bringing up wentz per bdawk when bdawk brings up wentz out of nowhere that has 0 to do with the thread because he cant take not only being called on his hypocritical trash but being laughed at for such wow opinions that is full of bias for 1 person over the other?

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just move on and ignore. cant be logical on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Some people do the same with Wentz . Thing is after 6 starts no one knows if Hurts is the guy . But after 5 seasons it was pretty clear Wentz was not . Eagles have a lot of options going forward . Had they not traded Wentz they wouldn’t have any . And if you look at Indy ? I don’t think Philly is missing Wentz I mean his new boss doesn’t seem real happy with him that’s for sure . Give Hurts the same amount of time all young quarterbacks need . And please , for your own credibility, make the same excuses for him that you made for Wentz .

All we heard about and continue to hear from you is how bad the Eagles were last year and how many injuries they had and how that was more of a issue then the QB . Fast forward to Monday night ….pretty much same team with a ton of injuries… and now Hurts stinks… lol…
    holy **** boom... also give hurts the talent the colts had or were suppose to have before they added the statue. see the bold.... the dude makes every excuse for wentz for years and has **** on hurts every chance he got while calling himself an eagle fan LMFAO. When he gets exposed he then screams for mods to ban/off topic but goes off topic himself... raging hypocrite.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-29-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast